Veteran
Daps
:banderas:King James would never
vanityfair_lebron-james-family-bts.jpg

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Where’s the lie?

No one would just say what he did that was on LeBron's level they told me to just read about it :manny:

What they did mention was incredibly vague so what can I say? I think they know it's not as impressive as LeBron's legacy but don't like anyone questioning Kareem so:manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No one would just say what he did that was on LeBron's level they told me to just read about it :manny:

What they did mention was incredibly vague so what can I say? I think they know it's not as impressive as LeBron's legacy but don't like anyone questioning Kareem so:manny:
Your entire premise is fake “I want to know more.”

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Your entire premise is fake “I want to know more.”

Why are you acting like this is some kind of secret information, I googled it didn't find much if you know something that isn't readily available then let me know. It's that simple. Unless...

NYC Rebel

Daps
Why are you acting like this is some kind of secret information, I googled it didn't find much if you know something that isn't readily available then let me know. It's that simple. Unless...
I’m not acting anything. You’re the one acting as if you have a genuine curiosity on someone who you clearly just want to size up against someone and call him the loser. Stop acting like you care. Period. folks like you don’t care about Black people like that. As I said earlier, black intellectualism and Kareem‘s time was so different compared to now. Black intellectuals carry the burden of ensuring that their history in those not seen were spoken about, recorded and authored through books and scholarship. But Ivan Van Sertima‘s, Dr Bens, John Henrik Clarks. Kareem was in there sphere. That is not important to you. To bring that up will be diminished by you because you have no genuine caring other than putting Bron on some winning side or some copy/paste optics.

Social media buffoonery

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
THIS, and fukk what these c00ns on here, are talkin. I'm a Bron guy, but LB started making these political statements, and taking stances, once it became FASHIONABLE....PERIOD. :ufdup:

His hoe ass, was quiet as a mouse, on a lot of issues. It's funny, how fast, folks forget about shyt. As far as Kareem, he can be bitter, at times, but 9/10...there's truth in what he says. Kyrie has a RIGHT, to take his stance, but he's been buffoonish, at times. Bron (with his power & influence), has been a fukkin mouse at times. Specifically, when his voice really mattered, and WAS NEEDED! To be clear...MJ is guilty of this fukk shyt too. :mjpls:

With great power, comes GREATER RESPONSIBILITY. In 2022, I'm lookin at ANY nkka funny, who doesn't put "his money, where is mouth is." These nkkas got money, ON TOP OF MONEY. Don't skirt issues (involving black folks), then double-back, when it's convenient, for your image, or marketibility. FOH wit that shyt. :camby:

Bron wasn't gettin vocal, TIL after the Kaepernick shyt, and SPECIFICALLY, after the George Floyd shyt (when other ahyt, BEEN happening). He had to get the green, from cacs. He made a calculated move, to switch up, once the social injustice shyt, became trendy. AND he STILL makes vague/cryptic statements on issues, instead of standing ten-toes down, at times. It comes off contrived, and phony.

The nkka got power, influence, and a war-chest of money. They can't "cancel" LeBron at this point, so he can speak his mind. A lot of nkkas don't peep game tho. :mjpls:
False :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Ight bro

John Henrik Clarke and Kareem are peers now, anything to win an argument.

You know enough about Kareem to tell me they weren’t his peers? At a time and Kareem was dropping books on history just like them? I thought you didn’t know about him but now you know enough to do to say that they weren’t his peers, right? You don’t know if you’re coming or going. This is why I said it’s useless talking to a dimwitted Negro like you. It’s all about the social media W.

Dumb fukks like you don’t even know John Henry Clark sent Kareem to interview Martin Luther King. This is why I say you guys are dumb as fukk and don’t give a fukk about Black people. Yall just pretend care

NYC Rebel

Daps
How is your comment responsive to what I wrote? We’re in the seum. We’re talking about sports. I’m not pretending that I’m familiar with everything Kareem writes about but I actually enjoy a lot of the things I’ve read and not all of it is about sports. Some of the comments he’s had for current basketball players, though, have been pretty critical. Sometimes, he comes off holier than thou.
Kareem comes off as a cultural critic which have been in existence for years but people are way more sensitive to today because they don’t like their heroes being questioned today. Kareem is well rounded beyond sports. What you said sounds like somebody who only has sports on his radar which doesn’t reflect Kareem

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You know enough about Kareem to tell me they weren’t his peers? At a time and Kareem was dropping books on history just like them? I thought you didn’t know about him but now you know enough to do to say that they weren’t his peers, right? You don’t know if you’re coming or going. This is why I said it’s useless talking to a dimwitted Negro like you. It’s all about the social media W

It's safe to say that if Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was writing pivotal historical texts and unearthing forgotten legacies it would be common knowledge and I would be instantly corrected. Instead mfs want to play this 'see for yourself' game because they haven't read it either. But everybody knows what LeBron has done, I don't want to talk in circles I made my point.

NYC Rebel

Daps
It's safe to say that if Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was writing pivotal historical texts and unearthing forgotten legacies it would be common knowledge and I would be instantly corrected. Instead mfs want to play this 'see for yourself' game because they haven't read it either. But everybody knows what LeBron has done, I don't want to talk in circles I made my point.
No. It’s safe to say that you still won’t research anything