Lebron James just dropped 56 points

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
so his rings were with all homegrown stars?

Huh? Did Pierce sign with another team & collude with other players in his prime to form a super team in order to win a championship? Yes or no?

An all-time great is a top 25 player, so that's definitely not Pierce, as you know.

The fact that it took 3 players of similar skill level to contain a young Bron is not something that I'd be bigging up right now:mjlol:.

"Never jumped ship in his prime to win a championship." Yeah, because he loved the idea of sitting bytch to another player:mjlol:.

I have a legit question for you bro.. Are you fukking stupid? So according to you, only 25 players ever can be “all time” greats? Thats how your stupid brain works?

So in the history of all sports, theres only 25 players in each sport who are & should be considered all time greats? Again, are you fukking retarded?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know they're both ass this year but the fact a Lakers/Warriors game with Bron going brazy barely generated any traffic on here is proof we desperately need new blood on this forum.

I love the exclusivity of this site but they're way too many oldheads on here. :flabbynsick:
Blame the Lakers for being so shytty this year.Warriors ailing.Missing Dray.Klay playing like half a Klay.Even Steph has been up & down this year.Bron running wild through the woods on his last valve of serum like Wolverine.Kicking azz, but you see the :flabbynsick:peaking behind all the shiny stats. It's not the fans, it's the product.There's no sizzle.Things aren't exactly cracking like that this season.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Huh? Did Pierce sign with another team & collude with other players in his prime to form a super team in order to win a championship? Yes or no?

I have a legit question for you bro.. Are you fukking stupid? So according to you, only 25 players ever can be “all time” greats? Thats how your stupid brain works?

So in the history of all sports, theres only 25 players in each sport who are & should be considered all time greats? Again, are you fukking retarded?
well does he have any rings without KG, Rondo and Ray Allen?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low-key cause folk don't want to admit it but he was more valuable than Klay for those peak Warriors teams too.
Dray's the glue.I always thought Klay was the best big shot maker, tho.That OKC series right before Durant left the Thunder.Klay wouldn't let the Warriors lose.Mutant level blackout.I became convinced the man was using telekinesis during that series.Whenever it comes to the Warriors having to rally & play desperate, Klay's the guy I fear the most.Players hate to lose, but Klay's at an extreme level.It's like he fears & despises it at the same time.Stubborn in his quest for a W.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Whats so funny? Is Pierce not an all time great player? Top 75 all time. No SF scored more points in the 00s. Never sucked dikk or jump ship in his prime to win a championship.

Had the Cavs traded for Allen/Garnett, Lebron would've won 2/3 championships before he became a FA in 2010 and never left Cleveland. But of course, Cleveland did not have the assets to make trades like that because they were making the playoffs while Pierce/Boston missed the playoffs two consecutive seasons and ended up getting 2 lottery pks.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Has anyone at his age dropped anything close to that? Serious question. Kobe right?
MJ did it. He was the only one in history.

Then Kobe did it. And since numbers are inflated as hell now Jamal Crawford and LBJ did it.

It went from something that's never been done, to something that happens fairly regularly

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Had the Cavs traded for Allen/Garnett, Lebron would've won 2/3 championships before he became a FA in 2010 and never left Cleveland. But of course, Cleveland did not have the assets to make trades like that because they were making the playoffs while Pierce/Boston missed the playoffs two consecutive seasons and ended up getting 2 lottery pks.

So its Pierce’s fault the Celtic’s had d league players on their roster and weren’t able to make the playoffs?

If the Celtics traded for Allen and Garnett two seasons earlier he wouldve won 2 or 3 more chips too.

The mid 00s Celtics lost 16 straight games without Pierce in the lineup. All time great? You dam right he was. :mjlol:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You bytching about something Lebron did two rings ago :mjlol: