Lebron James just dropped 56 points

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ugliest 50 point game from a wing ive seen since Corey Brewer. nikka didnt make one mid range jumper. :dead:

KD could have 25 and it be more exciting than this shyt.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I know they're both ass this year but the fact a Lakers/Warriors game with Bron going brazy barely generated any traffic on here is proof we desperately need new blood on this forum.

I love the exclusivity of this site but they're way too many oldheads on here. :flabbynsick:
How have the Warriors been ass? They’ve consistently been top 3 in the West. Bron just had a moment. Remains to be seen if that translates into any sustained team success. Got to give it up to Bron though.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Whats so funny? Is Pierce not an all time great player? Top 75 all time. No SF scored more points in the 00s. Never sucked dikk or jump ship in his prime to win a championship.
An all-time great is a top 25 player, so that's definitely not Pierce, as you know.

The fact that it took 3 players of similar skill level to contain a young Bron is not something that I'd be bigging up right now:mjlol:.

"Never jumped ship in his prime to win a championship." Yeah, because he loved the idea of sitting bytch to another player:mjlol:.