Lebron James just dropped 56 points

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whats so funny? Is Pierce not an all time great player? Top 75 all time. No SF scored more points in the 00s. Never sucked dikk or jump ship in his prime to win a championship.

Joe Johnson put Paul pierce in his rightful place

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
LBJ put on a show again for another Rams player, he had another great game when Aaron Donald showed up too right before All-Star:wow:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ugliest 50 point game from a wing ive seen since Corey Brewer. nikka didnt make one mid range jumper. :dead:

KD could have 25 and it be more exciting than this shyt.
Shut up :mjlol:

Son hit 6 threes shyts was size up pull ups from deep

We don’t miss that flabby nikka shooting bodying nikkas and shooting midrange step backs

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
MJ did it. He was the only one in history.

Then Kobe did it. And since numbers are inflated as hell now Jamal Crawford and LBJ did it.

It went from something that's never been done, to something that happens fairly regularly

you named 4 times it’s happened in nba history, yet it’s something that happens “fairly regularly” :laff:

got damn some of y’all are retarded.

only Kobe scored more at this age but we all knew what that was about. Dude was throwing up every shot he had

kobe shot 44% & 28% from 3
Bron shot 61% & 54% from 3

but brons numbers are the ones who’s inflated :dead:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
you named 4 times it’s happened in nba history, yet it’s something that happens “fairly regularly” :laff:

got damn some of y’all are retarded.

only Kobe scored more at this age but we all knew what that was about. Dude was throwing up every shot he had

kobe shot 44% & 28% from 3
Bron shot 61% & 54% from 3

but brons numbers are the ones who’s inflated :dead:

3 times in 6 years for something that had happened only once in history before that...

Yea. It's fairly frequently