Lebron James just dropped 56 points

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn’t see the game & I’m certain GS post Draymond had something to do with Bron going off. Them fools been playing uninspired

With that said for a player his age to drop 56 is still :wow:

Best part is we got a much needed win. Y’all Bron stans still some fakkits tho . Y’all only care about his numbers anyway. I see this thread turned into a shyt show fast

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
THIS IS NOT TRUE.. SOMETIMES A STAR HAS TO TAKE ON THE TOUGH SHOTS WHEN THERES NOTHING ELSE THERE TO TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF THE CAST.

LEBRON CARES TOO MUCH ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS PERCENTAGES, WHICH IS WHY HE USUALLY PUTS THE PRESSURE ON HIS TEAMMATES WHEN NOTHING IS AVAILABLE
And Bron takes tough shots all the time. The difference between him and Kobe is that he takes the tough shots when he needs to, while Kobe takes the tough shots when guys are wide open. That's why you can have series where Shaq shoots 60% on single coverage while Kobe takes 40 more shots than him on 38% shooting. How the hell is that "taking the pressure off his teammates"? That's just selfishness. Outside of guys who are literally nothing but rim-runners and rebounders, if you have a game where you shot far worse than all your teammates, you were usually fukking up.

HE CAN NEVER BE THE SCORER THAT KOBE WAS. PERCENTAGE BUSTERS KILL HIM.
LOL - so why does Bron have 28 forty-point performances in the playoffs and Kobe only has 14?

Why does Bron average 29ppg in the playoffs and Kobe only averages 26ppg?

Why does Bron average 28ppg in the Finals and Kobe only averages 25ppg?

Kobe played selfishly and put up extra shots, as you admitted, and STILL didn't have the scoring that LeBron had. And that's all with Bron playing the more elite defenses more often (Pistons x3, Bulls x3, Spurs x3, Celtics x4, Pacers x3, Warriors x4) while Kobe was usually playing weak-ass defensive squads like the Suns, Jazz, Nuggets.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3 times in 6 years for something that had happened only once in history before that...

Yea. It's fairly frequently
there's about 1200 total games in a nba season. in 6 years or about 7,200 games 3 players "over the hill" have scored 50+. means it's happened less than 1% of the time over 6 years. but thats frequent? man the hate yall have for bron is delusional.
:mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
3 times in 6 years for something that had happened only once in history before that...

Yea. It's fairly frequently

Bullshyt. BOTH of the other two times it happened were guys just throwing up shots in the last game of the season when nothing mattered. Crawford scored 39 of his 51 in second-half garbage time after the Mavs went up 30 in a meaningless game. Kobe scored his by shooting 50 times in his last game solely because he was overtly trying to get a big total.

You can't compare a blatant stat-padding game that doesn't matter to anyone to games where guys are actually competing.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Well,

Looks like we both make a habit out of disappointing our fathers.
nikka that post is 8 years old :mjlol:

You so committed to hating LeBron you resorting to digging up 8 year old virginity posts of a then-20-year-old to try and battle a Bron fan to defend the honor of a player you can't even deny is your "daddy" :mjlol:

This doesn't bring your crush back :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
MJ did it. He was the only one in history.

MJ never dropped 56 at this age. In fact he never hit that many past 29yo. Closest he came was a 55-point game when he was 34yo, after that he never broke 51.

Bron scoring 56 at 37yo in the flow of a meaningful game is unprecedented.

I dont give a shyt about Bron or his clunky ass game.
Yet here you are.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dray's the glue.I always thought Klay was the best big shot maker, tho.That OKC series right before Durant left the Thunder.Klay wouldn't let the Warriors lose.Mutant level blackout.I became convinced the man was using telekinesis during that series.Whenever it comes to the Warriors having to rally & play desperate, Klay's the guy I fear the most.Players hate to lose, but Klay's at an extreme level.It's like he fears & despises it at the same time.Stubborn in his quest for a W.

Klay extremely inconsistent with it though. He'll black out one game and then disappear the next, look great one series and then be a non-factor after that. Even that 2016 OKC series he had 5-17, 8-19, and 8-21 games (going 2-8, 2-7, and 2-9 from 3pt), and then shot 43% from the field and 35% from 3pt against the Cavs in the Finals. And when he's not hitting his threes he's not doing much more to get his teammates going.

Dray's impact is more consistent because he's always playing elite defense and always keeping the offense running and feeding his shooters, game in and game out. And then if he happens to make some shots it's just a bonus.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Then Kobe did it. And since numbers are inflated as hell now Jamal Crawford and LBJ did it.

It went from something that's never been done, to something that happens fairly regularly
I swear y’all just be making shyt to be upset and fake outrage about as y’all go

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
battle a Bron fan to defend the honor of a player you can't even deny is your "daddy" :mjlol:

This doesn't bring your crush back :mjlol:

Yeah, Kobe Bryant is deceased. So is Gianna Bryant, Alyssa Altobelli, Christina Mauser, Payton Chester, & others. That information is no lesss as pertinent to the discussion of basketball as your virginity is to you being the only goober in the thread so desperate to defend the honor of an athlete that you'd consistently reference their death of another in an effort to garner a reaction as if it reflects poorly on anyone outside of yourself and the man and woman that raised you.

Regardless of who is or isn't a fan of someone, your trump card being, "Kobe Bryant is dead!" says more about your "daddy" and where you are in life than it ever will anyone that you regurgitate that line to in frustration. I'm not "battling" you (though as it is in 100% of our prior exchanges, you've quoted me.) In the grand scheme of things, I pity you.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Then Kobe did it. And since numbers are inflated as hell now Jamal Crawford and LBJ did it.

It went from something that's never been done, to something that happens fairly regularly

4 people doing it is fairly regularly?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah, Kobe Bryant is deceased. So is Gianna Bryant, Alyssa Altobelli, Christina Mauser, Payton Chester, & others. That information is no lesss as pertinent to the discussion of basketball as your virginity is to you being the only goober in the thread so desperate to defend the honor of an athlete that you'd consistently reference their death of another in an effort to garner a reaction as if it reflects poorly on anyone outside of yourself and the man and woman that raised you.

Regardless of who is or isn't a fan of someone, your trump card being, "Kobe Bryant is dead!" says more about your "daddy" and where you are in life than it ever will anyone that you regurgitate that line to in frustration. I'm not "battling" you (though as it is in 100% of our prior exchanges, you've quoted me.) In the grand scheme of things, I pity you.
You the one who brought up "he couldn't score 60" because of how you feel over a nikka who didn't know you and will never meet.

I'm good over here, don't need pity from you that information clearly is pertinent to this discussion as 8 year old information you sent to look for that is no longer even the case. I see how rabid you nikkas are over another man and play that against you to boil your blood, you're turning this into a personal attack because in the discussion at hand you have no actual grounds of critique.

I know my feelings on his departure and that my true "trump card" is the point that you need to appreciate while you can and stop believing that shytting on someone else who isn't your favorite is the way in which you honor your favorite's legacy.

I've tried being "reasonable" or "having class" in regards to this rivalry you Kobe stans insist on maintaining but I'm done. I know what side of this silly ass conflict decided to revamp the vitriol within less than a year because of an imperfect game or whatever. The fact that you cannot bring your idol back means it's time for y'all to give up using negativity towards one person to protect the legacy of another.

You don't like it? Put me on ignore or have @CHICAGO ban me from threads with the word Kobe or LeBron in any post, because y'all have tied the 2 together on this board in such a manner that one cannot be named without the other, because I will keep reminding you all that this disdain for LeBron, or as y'all like to juelz, his "Stanbase", doesn't change anything about what Kobe Bryant has accomplished.