Lebron James is hosting the first ever NBA fashion show

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
:dahell:

Ever since Stern enacted the dress code it's been a BIG part of the NBA. It's become a huge topic of discussion and your favorite players have become icons on & off the court. I guess I don't understand all the resistance to this, from a marketing & cross over standpoint it's a brilliant move. And if you want to just keep it basketball you still have the ENTIRE weekend to watch different contests, this isn't replacing anything.

Some of y'all sound like my granddad in here, talmbout how these days the kids play their music too loud & their britches too low :camby: welcome to the 21st century my Africans

:mindblown:

You mean Stern's implicitly racist dress code? That's part of your argument? Foh werido.

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
dave-chappelle-as-prince-o.gif

prince-dunk-o.gif

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Ever since Stern enacted the dress code it's been a BIG part of the NBA. It's become a huge topic of discussion and your favorite players have become icons on & off the court. I guess I don't understand all the resistance to this, from a marketing & cross over standpoint it's a brilliant move. And if you want to just keep it basketball you still have the ENTIRE weekend to watch different contests, this isn't replacing anything.

Some of y'all sound like my granddad in here, talmbout how these days the kids play their music too loud & their britches too low :camby: welcome to the 21st century my Africans

The Coli runs everything into the ground and makes it so corny.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ya'll watch these nikkas run up and down the court in the same uniform every day for years and now you're mad that they're throwing on something else for a few hours?

:stopitslime:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
How is it implicitly racist? :dahell: because players couldn't wear tall tees on the sidelines any more? Grow the fukk up :camby:

Are you even black? If you are, kill yourself. You're the worse type. Do some reading you ignorant buffoon.

Hoganese

#hogsset
Daps
Reppin
The 479
Kevin Love better be involved or he already out the door.
:mjcry:

Fashion builds camaraderie brehs.

:troll: