Lebron James is hosting the first ever NBA fashion show

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear these sports leagues be doing too much. Jokers so concerned with generating revenue and crossing over. It is more about off the court or field than on the court or field.

You knew it would get to this once the NFL had a freaking awards show. All these leagues want to follow the NFL.

Actually, the NFL copied the NHL with the award show.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Most will watch...look at all the threads that pop up here about what _______ was wearing pre/post game.

I mean there's a whole thread dedicated to Jordan's fashion choices.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
no wonder Melo's been putting off surgery

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its just plain out time for me to come to grips that the NBA that i once loved so much is gone and is never coming back

You're right my nig...this fashion shyt has no place in the NBA in my opinion. They've made fashion corny in a way. Got that fukk knee grow fashion dude all in the way with his punk ass Mohawk, glasses and ugly ass outfits, NBA.com posting pics of "fashion" from different arenas and NBA fans trying to be fashionable looking goofy as fukk at games. It's not about the product on the court anymore and it sucks. Now, I'm into looking good in my clothes and have my finger on the pulse of fashion somewhat, and love the fact that the players are stepping it up in their dress, but the league has taken the bullshyt to the next level. A damn fashion show during All-Star weekend is just :snoop:. Meanwhile, the original staple of the weekend, the dunk contest, is just about dead in the water. Sad.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at having fashion show. We all know Kobe is best dressed in league and before people clown on his pilgrim outfit he started the nba and fashion connection

No he didn't. He was wearing chopper suits just a couple years ago. After he was in GQ Mag, he stepped it up and started wearing suits and outfits that complemented his body type.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Is Nick Young or Westbrook gonna be in this? If not it probably won't be that funny.