Lebron James is hosting the first ever NBA fashion show

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Tonight, NYC hosts the debut of the No nikkas by Jumpman Spring '15 collection

*Tyson Beckford walks out in a chopper suit, some other nikka walks out a blazer and cargo shorts*
lmaaaaao
especially after Tyson Beckford it's just another ninja :mjlol:

Redrifle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
These dudes even have a logo:

:deadmanny:

59287b5e6cc0cd8e476a11c74fcebbc7_crop_north.jpg

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No he didn't. He was wearing chopper suits just a couple years ago. After he was in GQ Mag, he stepped it up and started wearing suits and outfits that complemented his body type.
Kobe been leading the league in Fashion just doesnt flaunt that homosexual style of Wade and sabo.
Kobe Lagerfeld :wow:

kobefur_medium.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You're right my nig...this fashion shyt has no place in the NBA in my opinion. They've made fashion corny in a way. Got that fukk knee grow fashion dude all in the way with his punk ass Mohawk, glasses and ugly ass outfits, NBA.com posting pics of "fashion" from different arenas and NBA fans trying to be fashionable looking goofy as fukk at games. It's not about the product on the court anymore and it sucks. Now, I'm into looking good in my clothes and have my finger on the pulse of fashion somewhat, and love the fact that the players are stepping it up in their dress, but the league has taken the bullshyt to the next level. A damn fashion show during All-Star weekend is just :snoop:. Meanwhile, the original staple of the weekend, the dunk contest, is just about dead in the water. Sad.

:dahell:

Ever since Stern enacted the dress code it's been a BIG part of the NBA. It's become a huge topic of discussion and your favorite players have become icons on & off the court. I guess I don't understand all the resistance to this, from a marketing & cross over standpoint it's a brilliant move. And if you want to just keep it basketball you still have the ENTIRE weekend to watch different contests, this isn't replacing anything.

Some of y'all sound like my granddad in here, talmbout how these days the kids play their music too loud & their britches too low :camby: welcome to the 21st century my Africans