Lebron James is hosting the first ever NBA fashion show

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I dont think theres anything wrong with taking avenues that are presented to you....This shyt wasnt available in the 80s and actually as we can now clearly see it doesnt matter if MJ would have this available to him as he would have ruined it on a runway in taper less cargo pants and mock necks the color of salmonella....

That being said none of them are fashion icons,they just trend followers.....12 yrs ago Bron was wearing Mitchell & Ness throwback jerseys and now hes wearing fedoras and cardis :yeshrug:

I agree none of these NBA guys are fashion forward. Not a 1.

But, they are allowed to change their taste and fashion with the times. That shouldn't be a critique

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Looks like Dwight is modeling his suit early.

B9iAhlbIcAE_AYo.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:dahell:

Ever since Stern enacted the dress code it's been a BIG part of the NBA. It's become a huge topic of discussion and your favorite players have become icons on & off the court. I guess I don't understand all the resistance to this, from a marketing & cross over standpoint it's a brilliant move. And if you want to just keep it basketball you still have the ENTIRE weekend to watch different contests, this isn't replacing anything.

Some of y'all sound like my granddad in here, talmbout how these days the kids play their music too loud & their britches too low :camby: welcome to the 21st century my Africans
Man shut your fruity ass up.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
bron better win a title this year.
or, i may be planning that swerve.
that Wiggins trade pissed me completely the fukk off.
I was in bliss till the stoopidest trade of the low bball IQ era after Webber and tmc.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
As long as they portray some manly shyt and not that shyt Russy wears then I'm actually for this because it will put black men in a positive light, we can have a great time and show that we can put on and not look like we are always dressed like weed carriers in a Red and Meth video. That said, I'm not watching this shyt.

1996 was twenty years ago, when they structurized the dress code in the NBA.
that old excuse of baggy clothes is a flat out lie

Art Barr