Lebron James is hosting the first ever NBA fashion show

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah, those clowns Bird and Jordan would have done something basketball related. I know most NBA fans like me can't wait to watch dudes rock boardroom attire.:rudy:

Yea, like entering Slam Dunk Contests or the Three Point Shoot-out....not

tumblr_lyn30inzLW1r2a24bo1_r1_500.gif

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Tonight, NYC hosts the debut of the No nikkas by Jumpman Spring '15 collection

*Tyson Beckford walks out in a chopper suit, some other nikka walks out a blazer and cargo shorts*

:mjcrypt2:

Also the latest design air jordan mortal kombat hoodies, going well together with dual cigars for each lung, that's a champion's apparel right there

aONAFQY.jpg

:moistbron:

full

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Y'all Africans hate on anything :camby:

The NBA & it's players are the poster child for what's trendy in men's fashion . Why wouldn't they do something like this in a fashion capital like NYC. It's a great move

:mjlol: @ Bird & MJ wouldn't have done this, you right it's not 1988 dork

I say let em' cook :ehh:

I hope I can get tickets :mjcry:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lotta swagless haters in this thread lemme give the haters an astute preview/look-ahead

My money is that Dwyane as usual steals the show, look for Caramelo as the sleeper to sweep the nighttime attire category :whew:

Biggest disappointment will be Westbrick he'll try to wear some stupid try-hard homo shyt and look corny. Another sleeper is James Harden. He's fly as hell n/h.

Chandler Cacsons is overrated as fukk, isn't that goodlooking and he's swagless, look for him to be overrated into bolivian