Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
When LeBron was asked about Kyrie it was before the Nets owner put out that list, he's not back tracking, he still said he's against sharing hateful information which was in the doc. Y'all in her acting like he supported and called for Kyrie to be suspended and made the list himself. :unimpressed:
looking at it from a current stand point, yeah I’d prefer to not have someone with his voice go against kyrie because it makes non black people feel comfortable demanding a list like that. But he didn’t call him a bunch of names and put him down, he really just answered a question he shouldn’t have been asked and answered. Then used his platform to speak out on what they’re trying to do now. I can’t shyt on him.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
This is an apology for that because he realizes this season and most likely his career is toast as far as competing goes unless Kyrie's on board. If Kyrie wants to keep playing ball I don't think he has another place to go than back to LeBron. They still aren't a winning team with Kyrie but it's their only option when the choices are semi-interesting basketball team or 27 win team

It's not lost on me he waited until Jaylen Brown defended him first, although he's supposed to be still the face of the league. He didn't wait for the signal for Sarver
I gotta compartmentalize LeBron the player and the man, because he has sucker tendencies (both ways)

the use of inflammatory language to describe his peer sharing a link. "Kyrie harmed a lot of people".
"But he should still be available for my team doe"

Daps
In your mind, Kyrie being an “idiot” (your words) made it acceptable for him to be punished, mocked, and disrespected by people who don’t look like him. Kyrie did nothing to deserve the type of treatment he received, but because you think he’s dumb, it’s okay. You have no sense of code. Move on :mjgrin:
We're not about to play these silly games, just so you can get cheap daps.

My position hasn't changed from the start
I've been up in every thread keeping the same energy.

If you truly cared about Kyrie, then you wouldn't have cheered him on to "stand on his square" in the first place. Now you're mad that because he fell on this smart-dumb sword he's getting punished for it. You inadvertently cheered him on to get punished. What did you think was going to happen, that the Nets/NBA would concede to him after he was defiant and didn't apologize?

You made it acceptable for him to be punished, mocked and disrespected in a public forum.

I had the sense to know that this wasn't the hill to die on; you wanted him to stick to his beliefs, which were for no greater cause.

Read carefully -
I can only speak for myself, but when I'm telling someone to stick to their beliefs, not to bend to anyone, and not to be scared, than I've already come to the conclusion that they are more than likely going to face some consequences/backlash as a result (all of which aren't up to me), and that it's all going to be worth it for the greater cause.

It'd be foolish of me to not take that into account if I'm directing someone down that path.

Nobody should have been standing behind Kyrie cheering him on to begin with. Not unless you wanted him to be punished for something that wasn't worth it.

Is being punished for this smart-dumb shyt really worth it to anyone?

:hubie:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Kyrie's been a habitual line stepper and undermined Brooklyn since he signed there. Let's put it this way: a guy could cheat on his wife five times but treat the other people around him wonderfully. So his friends might say what a great guy he is but his wife's experience has been completely different and that can't be repaired.

When his wife takes him to the cleaners in divorce court, that's the consequences of his actions. That's basically what Kyrie's done with the Nets.

It's wild to me how none of these players are recognizing or acknowledging Kyrie's actions with the Nets the past three years. This isn't about just a single incident but a culmination of them.

Daps
I hope all y'all who have stood with Kyrie throughout this entire ordeal are going to continue to enable him.

You have no choice now.

No matter how radical, how smart-dumb, how backwards and how uncomfortable the material makes you feel. No matter how much it takes away from actual issues that have worth in the community. No matter if it goes against your own beliefs and morals - you've got to stick by him no matter what. If Kyrie starts going further down the rabbit hole with the likes of white grifters like Alex Jones - y'all have to ride that wave too. You've got to embrace it all.

Y'all have made your bed.

:manny:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Two things can be true at the same time. he might not be racist he might just be stupid af and believe everything he hears. cant forget breh was a flat earther and covid researcher and he stood ten toes on it
This kyrie is a egotistical moron Not a racist anti semitic a$$hole like kanye

Trying to conflate the two one after the other was the problem

Daps
“I wanted you to beat him, but not that bad, boss :mjcry:
The difference between me and you is, I didn't want him to put himself in this position in the first place.

You and others got your pom poms out when he stood on his square for promoting that documentary.

You and others begged for him to go down this path that was a dead-end.

You and others wanted it to play out where he bent and bent his situation until it broke.

What did you think was going to happen when that thang broke? That the Nets/NBA were going to go easy on him? Why would you want someone who you're advocating for to put himself in that position, if it wasn't going to be worth it? Are you saying this Hebrew Israelite shyt is worth it? Are you saying this self-hating inherently anti-Black sect is worth it?

I swear, some of y'all are lost and don't wanna be found.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hilarious how all those who had anti-kyrie takes are starting to backpedal now the climate has changed surrounding the discussion. Coward shyt.

No spine. Any of them.

They were perfectly fine with a black man getting dogwalked publicly just because they didn’t like him. Now they see the black community not going to for it, they wanna switch up :hhh:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I hope all y'all who have stood with Kyrie throughout this entire ordeal are going to continue to enable him.

You have no choice now.

No matter how radical, how smart-dumb, how backwards and how uncomfortable the material makes you feel. No matter how much it takes away from actual issues that have worth in the community. No matter if it goes against your own beliefs and morals - you've got to stick by him no matter what. If Kyrie starts going further down the rabbit hole with the likes of white grifters like Alex Jones - y'all have to ride that wave too. You've got to embrace it all.

Y'all have made your bed.

:manny:
:unimpressed:

You’re beating a dead horse

He’ll be back on the court soon and Silver already said this:

Adam Silver said he has "no doubt" that Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving is not antisemitic after the two had what the NBA commissioner called "a direct and candid conversation" earlier this week at the league's headquarters in New York.

Move on

Daps
:unimpressed:

You’re beating a dead horse

He’ll be back on the court soon and Silver already said this:

Adam Silver said he has "no doubt" that Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving is not antisemitic after the two had what the NBA commissioner called "a direct and candid conversation" earlier this week at the league's headquarters in New York.

Move on
Move on?

Y'all silly ass muh'fukkas keep dragging me back into this, using my name to get cheap daps for your circle jerk.

What does that quote have to do with anything?

When has this ever been a discussion about Kyrie being hateful and malevolent? It's about him being smart-dumb and y'all jumping to his defense of consequences that he brings upon himself. Are you going to do this the next time he attaches himself to a conspiracy theory that he gets into trouble or?

I think I speak for the majority in that we want him back on the floor without the distraction of any of this nonsense. It doesn't benefit anyone, at all.