Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No one. Media or peers EVER called Kyrie hateful or antisemitic.

In fact. Everyone including Lebron said Ky was a good dude with a good heart, just posted some dumb shyt and had to answer for it.

Nets came with the overreach punishment cause Ky was still acting defiant.

Now it’s clear the nets went too far to try to pull Kyrie back.

No one is hypocritical for saying Ky was wrong up front but now the punishment it’s too harsh.

That’s literally what happened. He posted some dumb shyt. Refused to fix it on his own. Nets forced him to fix it. Now we all just want to move on.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
You have the right, (which I would fight to death for) to say and or post anything you wish.....

and your boss has the right to fire you or drop sponsor, for whatever reason. Beliefs aside, if you know the world we live in is public*, you need to stop turning into twitter fingers....or ffs make a burner account.

:comeon:

Daps
It's the same posters, @Gil Scott-Heroin & @NYC Rebel being the main culprits
My position hasn't changed - Kyrie is still a smart dumb nxgga who brought this on himself
My energy hasn't changed - I've been reiterating my position in every thread.

You wanna tell me what I'm backpedaling on or do you wanna continue to take what I post out of context just so you can have a boogeyman to fight?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hilarious how all those who had anti-kyrie takes are starting to backpedal now the climate has changed surrounding the discussion. Coward shyt.
It’s hilarious how nuance is lost to bias and one-upmanship.

In reality there’s no such thing as “anti-Kyrie”

People are just reacting to the news as it comes.

Kyrie posted some dumb shyt.

Spent a week doubling down on said dumb shyt.

People reacted to that.

Nets went hard to try to punish and compel Kyrie to do the right thing

Kyrie finally felt compelled to do the right thing

Nets overstepped to teach him a lesson, and now people are reacting to TODAYS reality.

Only one who’s been hypocritical or has backtracked is Kyrie, and some of you clowns who cheered him on, on the route to fukking his life up.

Now him and you goofys just want to play ball :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please. In reality there is always anti Kyrie, there are people who hate him on this board, the same way they have hate for Bron, KD or any other star.

In the context of this conversation there have been people who hate Jews who want to associate Kyrie with Kanye and paint both of them as freedom fighters. That's bullshyt.

There is also, the anti Kyrie brigade, contrary to your statement, who took the opportunity to pile on and shyt on Kyrie. That too is bullshyt.

Then there are people who looked at the situation, realized he did something wrong, but also realised that , the moment the list of demands came out, the punishment didn't fit the crime.

That punishment was always egregious and it should have been spoken about, but a lot of the people were unwilling to even consider that.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the same guy that says he talks to a dead man is the greatest living black man. Lol luckily nobody really cosigned that nonsense so coli as a whole may have hope. You though? Ehhhh
The greatest living black man. The minister Louis Farakhan.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Ministers speech earlier was beautiful.

That's the same guy that says he talks to a dead man is the greatest living black man. Lol luckily nobody really cosigned that nonsense so coli as a whole may have hope. You though? Ehhhh
I keep telling y'all.....remain vigilant.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Move on?

Y'all silly ass muh'fukkas keep dragging me back into this, using my name to get cheap daps for your circle jerk.

What does that quote have to do with anything?

When has this ever been a discussion about Kyrie being hateful and malevolent? It's about him being smart-dumb and y'all jumping to his defense of consequences that he brings upon himself. Are you going to do this the next time he attaches himself to a conspiracy theory that he gets into trouble or?

I think I speak for the majority in that we want him back on the floor without the distraction of any of this nonsense. It doesn't benefit anyone, at all.
I hope you can monetize your Kyrie related content since this whole thing popped off

I mean you just started yet another Kyrie thread overnight and wrote a fukking thesis.

What are we doing here?

:what: :unimpressed:

Daps
I hope you can monetize your Kyrie related content since this whole thing popped off

I mean you just started yet another Kyrie thread overnight and wrote a fukking thesis.

What are we doing here?

:what: :unimpressed:
At this point, it's become more than just Kyrie.

If you can't see the amount of disinformation/misinformation and agent-talk going on, well, I don't know what to tell you. The fact that folks have co-signed Candace Owens, Jason Whitlock and recycled white supremacy talking points over all this drama is alarming.

And that's what I'm fighting against.

:manny:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
At this point, it's become more than just Kyrie.

If you can't see the amount of disinformation/misinformation and agent-talk going on, well, I don't know what to tell you. The fact that folks have co-signed Candace Owens, Jason Whitlock and recycled white supremacy talking points over all this drama is alarming.

And that's what I'm fighting against.

:manny:
The larger picture is what I fully agree with you on

Hope he learns a lesson from getting burned by sharing the fukk shyt he did