Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point, it's become more than just Kyrie.

If you can't see the amount of disinformation/misinformation and agent-talk going on, well, I don't know what to tell you. The fact that folks have co-signed Candace Owens, Jason Whitlock and recycled white supremacy talking points over all this drama is alarming.

And that's what I'm fighting against.

:manny:
You’re not fighting a damn thing. You’ve insulted Kyrie, a black woman who defended him (calling her the b-word), and multiple other black men who dared to speak against the treatment Kyrie received.

You decided a black man who you feel is lesser than you in intelligence is open season for white supremacy and deserves no protection. Shameful.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You’re not fighting a damn thing. You’ve insulted Kyrie, a black woman who defended him (calling her the b-word), and multiple other black men who dared to speak against the treatment Kyrie received.

You decided a black man who you feel is lesser than you in intelligence is open season for white supremacy and deserves no protection. Shameful.
Can you explain to us how being a flat earther is smart? Retweeting Alex Jones is smart? Retweeting I dont read books is smart? Saying Covid mandates are amongst the worst atrocities in human rights history is smart? I forgot. That’s talented 10th talk calling that stupid :mjlol:

So are the 99.9% of other NBA players who don’t state or retweet stupid shyt like that

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you explain to us how being a flat earther is smart? Retweeting Alex Jones is smart? Retweeting I dont read books is smart? Saying Covid mandates are amongst the worst atrocities in human rights history is smart? I forgot. That’s talented 10th talk calling that stupid :mjlol:

So are the 99.9% of other NBA players who don’t state or retweet stupid shyt like that
You’re just proving the point more and more.

“H-he stupid white daddy! Get him! Get him!”

NYC Rebel

Daps
You’re just proving the point more and more.

“H-he stupid white daddy! Get him! Get him!”
I’m asking you what is intelligent about that. You seem to avoid the answer. This has nothing to do with white men. This has to do with your opinion. So you agree with all that shyt being smart? You have to call Kyrie intelligent. Say it.

Those examples are………

I called him stupid. The get him part….thats you being stupid..

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m asking you what is intelligent about that. You seem to avoid the answer. This has nothing to do with white men. This has to do with your opinion. So you agree with all that shyt being smart? You have to call Kyrie intelligent
My feelings on his intelligence has nothing to do with the fact that he’s a black man who was unjustly attacked and labeled for the agenda of profit and white supremacy.

For the record, “smart” people do stupid things everyday. I can also recognize a black man trying to learn from a black man trying to deceive and c00n, like many of the black men who played attack dog the past two weeks.

You feel no obligation towards black people you perceive are beneath you, which is why you were railing against Kyrie and supporting a blatant white supremacist agenda in the first place. Only when the temperature changed did you try and soften up with that “oh he don’t deserve that kind of punishment” talk.

We are not the same. Move on

NYC Rebel

Daps
My feelings on his intelligence has nothing to do with the fact that he’s a black man who was unjustly attacked and labeled for the agenda of profit and white supremacy.

For the record, “smart” people do stupid things everyday. I can also recognize a black man trying to learn from a black man trying to deceive and c00n, like many of the black men who played attack dog the past two weeks.

You feel no obligation towards black people you perceive are beneath you, which is why you were railing against Kyrie and supporting a blatant white supremacist agenda in the first place. Only when the temperature changed did you try and soften up with that “oh he don’t deserve that kind of punishment” talk.

Im my own spokesperson. The beneath me garbage is you speaking for me.

Retweeting Alex Jones? Stupid
Earth is flat? Stupid
COVID mandates worst atrocities in the world? Stupid

See how easy that is?

Stupid people continue to show how stupid they are over and over and over again. Thats what Kyrie has done. I dont need a white persons permission to say it.

Hes dumb. Me saying that has your panties in a knot. Got YOU twisting it into demanding a white man’s punishment. A Squirrel theatre production. All theatre.

The niqqa is dumb. Deal with hearing it.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Hilarious how all those who had anti-kyrie takes are starting to backpedal now the climate has changed surrounding the discussion. Coward shyt.
I’m not mad at anyone walking back their initial Kyrie Irving criticism. You had discourse, realized and understood the error in your train of thought and adjusted/corrected. That’s applaudable. I thought that was the purpose of having dialogue?

Or are ya’ll just addicted to combative “pick-a-side” arguments and only have interest in being heard, not understood?

Lol nobody wants to have real dialog anymore. Everyone is trying to “win” the audience with performative dramatics.

Last edited:
Daps

you-want-it-to-be-one-way-pissed.gif

otherway.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Damn. I thought Amare was messing with them small hats. I guess he on his shyt now
I think he still does in some sense apparently dude has been on clubhouse talking to hebrew isrealites but I've only come across clips of it on youtube.

It's another clip I just saw of him on clubhouse talking to an Ashkenazi jew and he kinda fell back to identifying as an orthodox jew.

Seem like he acting like a middleman between brews and Orthodox Jews.