Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Damn. He changed his temperature up just like @Gil Scott-Heroin and @NYC Rebel :mjlol: Disingenuous as all hell
It’s amazing to me that you don’t think somebody can be dumb and at the same time be viewed as taking on unjust punishment. That is really incredible to you and a bridge too far for your mental capacity.

You are just dumb. It’s been repeated on here thousands of times.

You are just dumb. You are just dumb. You are just dumb

NYC Rebel

Daps
Absolutely shameless

This nikka is so disingenuous.

How about you own it and say I’m doing this because I have too many business interests and don’t want them to be impacted by my words.

But of course Mr Reactionary/Check where the wind blows and follow it says let me go head and copy and paste Jaylens statement that spoke on behalf of the NBPA and act like the leading voice

:camby:
This is why I said he should shut the fukk up in the first place.

I don’t think he’s disingenuous and not want to see Kyrie take this much abuse, but he should’ve shut the fukk up in the first place

NYC Rebel

Daps
Hilarious how all those who had anti-kyrie takes are starting to backpedal now the climate has changed surrounding the discussion. Coward shyt.

What’s the anti-kyroe retake? Calling him dumb? That hasn’t changed.

The punishment being too much? Its ok to say Kyrie is dumb as fukk and not like it.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s amazing to me that you don’t think somebody can be dumb and at the same time be viewed as taking on unjust punishment. That is really incredible to you and a bridge too far for your mental capacity.

You are just dumb. It’s been repeated on here thousands of times.

You are just dumb. You are just dumb. You are just dumb
Went from wearing a bubble coat last week to a tank top this week :wow:

That temperature is changing :wow:

Daps
Damn. He changed his temperature up just like @Gil Scott-Heroin and @NYC Rebel :mjlol: Disingenuous as all hell
I’ve kept the same energy; my position hasn’t changed.

I can’t say the same for you when I had my foot on your neck in the other Kyrie thread, you had nothing left so you told me to “move on”.

Then you ran off like a coward and kicked up dust in another thread.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
at least now he definitely won’t have to do any of that shyt the nets asked for:manny: shoutout to Bron. Better late than never.