Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
People not saying Kyrie isn't wrong
He is still a moron but the punishment being levied at him is OD to an extent

Players need to keep quiet on it though because now it looks like they are supporting the Kyrie anti Semitism on the backend

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Hilarious how all those who had anti-kyrie takes are starting to backpedal now the climate has changed surrounding the discussion. Coward shyt.
Goofballs switch up like the wind depending on the topic, "optics", and "climate" to posture as self-righteous and as a pro-black champion.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve kept the same energy; my position hasn’t changed.

I can’t say the same for you when I had my foot on your neck in the other Kyrie thread, you had nothing left so you told me to “move on”.

Then you ran off like a coward and kicked up dust in another thread.
Your foot hasn’t been anywhere except in a pair of Air Monarchs.

“He-he ain’t say sorry fast enough, boss :mjpls:

Your energy has changed and your tone has softened.

“I wanted you to beat him, but not that bad, boss :mjcry:

In your mind, Kyrie being an “idiot” (your words) made it acceptable for him to be punished, mocked, and disrespected by people who don’t look like him. Kyrie did nothing to deserve the type of treatment he received, but because you think he’s dumb, it’s okay. You have no sense of code. Move on :mjgrin:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This is why I said he should shut the fukk up in the first place.

I don’t think he’s disingenuous and not want to see Kyrie take this much abuse, but he should’ve shut the fukk up in the first place
Yeah that's right, shut up and dribble

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Le-Back track. He's sticking his head out when the coast is clearing. Ol "I want to be on the right side of history " ass nikkas. Seen the same shyt happen with Kap.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
When LeBron was asked about Kyrie it was before the Nets owner put out that list, he's not back tracking, he still said he's against sharing hateful information which was in the doc. Y'all in her acting like he supported and called for Kyrie to be suspended and made the list himself. :unimpressed:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
ypu already kicked the nikkas back in, dont come circling back now
This is an apology for that because he realizes this season and most likely his career is toast as far as competing goes unless Kyrie's on board. If Kyrie wants to keep playing ball I don't think he has another place to go than back to LeBron. They still aren't a winning team with Kyrie but it's their only option when the choices are semi-interesting basketball team or 27 win team

It's not lost on me he waited until Jaylen Brown defended him first, although he's supposed to be still the face of the league. He didn't wait for the signal for Sarver