Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
No, you thinking this is the same let alone taking a track I did a decade ago
It doesn't matter when you did it. Shadow King is an anti-semite. You shared it on your social media. You deserve everything that happens to you.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It's not just the tweet. Jay elec been rocking with Minister Farrakhan who is also called anti-semite.

So You have been an anti-semite for over a decade.
Has either the Minister or Jay Elec told us the Holocaust is fake, or used any Hitler quotes, real or fake, in their rhetoric? Were those delivered on any of the verses of the original record?

How about the fact that an instrumental is a blank canvas and what one artist delivers with this doesn't reflect the next artist? Especially when beats are circulated around even before coming out. I bet there's a Saigon/Jay-Z/Fab version of this in the cut from Just Blaze circulating the beat and them scrapping it/not finishing. They must be anti-Semitic too.

And you been a hoe niqqa for about 26/27 years now, right?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This interview is 11 years old. Timestamped already.

Ok, cool, so...
Has either the Minister or Jay Elec told us the Holocaust is fake, or used any Hitler quotes, real or fake, in their rhetoric? Were those delivered on any of the verses of the original record?

How about the fact that an instrumental is a blank canvas and what one artist delivers with this doesn't reflect the next artist? Especially when beats are circulated around even before coming out. I bet there's a Saigon/Jay-Z/Fab version of this in the cut from Just Blaze circulating the beat and them scrapping it/not finishing. They must be anti-Semitic too.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Ok, cool, so...
You already said the context and intention doesn't matter earlier when I mentioned Kyrie saying he supports all walks of life. But now you want to debate times, context, and intention. No nikka. Stick with your guns. Jay Elec called a Rabbi a devil two years ago and you still got the song up. You're promoting anti-semitism by your logic. And 11 years ago he was talking about the original jews and fake jews.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You already said the context and intention doesn't matter earlier when I mentioned Kyrie saying he supports all walks of life. But now you want to debate times, context, and intention. No nikka. Stick with your guns.
But I didn't say that. More hoe behavior. My guns are glued to my hand, which is why I'm going to keep putting this in your view until you address it. Your false sense of what Kyrie is getting flack for isn't reality. Here's the reality:

You got answers or just more period blood?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
But I didn't say that. More hoe behavior. My guns are glued to my hand, which is why I'm going to keep putting this in your view until you address it. Your false sense of what Kyrie is getting flack for isn't reality. Here's the reality:

You got answers or just more period blood?
You the only hoe in this thread nikka typing paragraphs and shyt. Double standards. FOH.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You the only hoe in this thread nikka typing paragraphs and shyt. Double standards. FOH.
You haven't typed paragraphs defending a dummy? Ain't no double standards. Address the question hoe niqqa. I'll even eliminate the other shyt for you.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Why did LeBron have to even speak on this? I can understand KD because that’s his teammate, but LeBron should’ve hit ‘em with a no comment. Even Devin Booker was asked about it, and he said he honestly hasn’t been paying attention to it. Media just wants to get black athletes to turn against each other. Did they question any white NBA players about the Kyrie stuff?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why did LeBron have to even speak on this? I can understand KD because that’s his teammate, but LeBron should’ve hit ‘em with a no comment. Even Devin Booker was asked about it, and he said he honestly hasn’t been paying attention to it. Media just wants to get black athletes to turn against each other. Did they question any white NBA players about the Kyrie stuff?
LeBron is LeBron. Lol you really think they wouldn't ask him?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:mjpls:

images

:mjlol:
YgpN.gif