Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
It's a legit critique, integration was important and necessary but with integration we gave up a lot of ownership.
Equal rights was neccessary , integration was not. I much rather for us to have our own towns, schools and self sustained systems.

Meh

I guess we had that and they dropped a bomb on it

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Black people need to punish Black people who insult their history.

When Kyrie called the Covid mandate one of the worlds worst human rights atrocities, what type of comfort level is a black man with our history can one in making such a comment? You need to read my posts from September. It’s an insult to black history to overlook our plight because you were impacted by a Covid mandate. He’s a clown.

Is this the part where you justify that dumb shyt?

You’re doing gold medal worthy metal gymnastics just to try to malign kyrie. He said covid was one of the greatest human atrocities and you somehow flipped that into he’s disrespecting “our plight” :what:

You keep acting like you care about black history and our “atrocities” but whenever I ask you why you have no smoke for the actual people that are responsible you find a way to deflect the blame back to black people. Make it make sense.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You’re doing gold medal worthy metal gymnastics just to try to malign kyrie. He said covid was one of the greatest human atrocities and you somehow flipped that into he’s disrespecting “our plight” :what:

You keep acting like you care about black history and our “atrocities” but whenever I ask you why you have no smoke for the actual people that are responsible you find a way to deflect the blame back to black people. Make it make sense.
Yes. I’m going to flip it because it’s nowhere near one of the worst human rights atrocities. Yes that I’m a black man that I hold my history to my vest. Yes

NYC Rebel

Daps
Black Africans are more Jewish / Semitic than the white European jews . Kyrie did nothing wrong.
The book he cited says what about it? You guys are adding chapters and truths to Kyrie and authors who said neither thing.

Tell me where the author of the book said any of what you are saying.

You are giving an author credit for shyt he didn’t even author :camby:

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

He’s obviously one of them “Jewish folks” cuz bruh got 40 posts in this thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron is calculated. This has nothing to do with Kyrie. He knows he's getting flamed for his play so he's trying to use the media for some goodwill by throwing Kyrie under the bus.

you really think Bron cares about this? this man was promoting tory lanez 2 weeks ago :dead:

NYC Rebel

Daps
He’s obviously one of them “Jewish folks” cuz bruh got 40 posts in this thread
This is it, bruh?

I’m wrong for saying it’s stupid for a black person to say Covid mandates are amongst the worlds worst human atrocities?

Now Im talking about Black folks TOO much.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Everything you say kyrie deserves to be punished for, the Jews are literally doing to black people right now so why do you have so much animosity only for black people?

How did kyrie put covid mandate atrocities over his own black history?
That’s not his own black history.

There is not a single mention of West Africa in the Bible.

Allowing this alternative history to spread is harmful to black people and disrespectful to our actual ancestors.

Kyrie is a dumb ass. No, vaccine mandates was not one of the greatest atrocities. You know what was atrocious? When governments knew what could potentially happened but instead looked to protect the bottom line and downplay shyt leading to the death of many (black community especially hard hit). No, going with the actual science and taking a vaccine during the time of a world ravaging global pandemic that killed millions is not an atrocity.

Last edited: