Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
When are y'all are gonna stop digging these holes with shovels of false equivalences?

There's a difference between a documentary (that is an account of real-life events and real-life people) that is designed to educate, and a song that's purely entertainment, which isn't displaying any direct hate of any specific community. There's a difference between bumping some shyt where Sada Baby is talking about dealing with some opps, and linking a documentary that proclaims the holocaust didn't exist and Hitler thought Black folks were God's jewels.

If you post a link to non-fiction material on your platform as a high-profile person, you're promoting it. Y'all really need to stop playing dumb over this.

But to that point, is Bron bumping this shyt in his car saying it's the truth (the literal words), or is he just reciting lyrics and working out to it?

Now, we can have discussion on the effects of that music on our psyche in our community, but that's another topic for another time.
Not a false equivalence. But because people have been watching the Jeffrey Dahmer movie I should assume that they condone cannibalism?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Then why post the hateful ass video?

That’s on him to reconcile.

Every white dude on earth that got caught doing/saying some racist ass shyt responds by saying “I love all people”

And none of you would be running to their defense talmbout “well he said he loved all people:ehh:

fukk outa here breh. Show some integrity. Stop trying to defend what shouldn’t be defended. Again Kyrie eventually admitted he was wrong.
So am I to assume that people mentioning That Jeffrey Dahmer movie condone the Cannibalistic murder of Black & POC? What did Kyrie say out of his mouth? Did I miss something?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So am I to assume that people mentioning That Jeffrey Dahmer movie condone the Cannibalistic murder of Black & POC? What did Kyrie say out of his mouth? Did I miss something?
Stop with this dumb shyt.

The Dahmer thing was a series made for entertainment with actors and such.

Kyrie said out of his mouth that he posted the video to inform his people :stopitslime:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
In Kyries own words he posted it to inform his people.

Not the same as posting a tv drama.
Ok so you’re making assumptions about the parts he agrees with? Nobody can even tell me what he said that was antisemitic… like the quotes from Kyrie. And people actually watched the Jeffrey Dahmer shyt so… That’s actually influential. But I guess since it was mostly black and POC that were murdered and ate it don’t matter that much :mjpls:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Stop with this dumb shyt.

The Dahmer thing was a series made for entertainment with actors and such.

Kyrie said out of his mouth that he posted the video to inform his people :stopitslime:
shyt not dumb. Dahmer existed and people that were affected by his actions are alive. Their feelings don’t matter I guess because it’s entertainment to you

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ok so you’re making assumptions about the parts he agrees with? Nobody can even tell me what he said that was antisemitic… like the quotes from Kyrie. And people actually watched the Jeffrey Dahmer shyt so… That’s actually influential. But I guess since it was mostly black and POC that were murdered and ate it don’t matter that much :mjpls:
I’m not making any assumptions. He was asked directly about which parts he agrees with and he wouldn’t answer, which is why this dragged on as long as it did. shyt coulda been over a long time ago if Kyrie woulda handled himself properly.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
shyt not dumb. Dahmer existed and people that were affected by his actions are alive. Their feelings don’t matter I guess because it’s entertainment to you
I didn’t watch that shyt. I think it was sick that people did watch it, but talking about that movie has nothing to do with Kyrie it’s just a deflection. Go protest netflix if you feel that bad about it.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I’m not making any assumptions. He was asked directly about which parts he agrees with and he wouldn’t answer, which is why this dragged on as long as it did. shyt coulda been over a long time ago if Kyrie woulda handled himself properly.
He obviously ain’t watch the shyt & most the folks on his ass didn’t either. The reaction is overblown and inconsistent compared with other things that have occurred. That is my only point.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He obviously ain’t watch the shyt & most the folks on his ass didn’t either. The reaction is overblown and inconsistent compared with other things that have occurred. That is my only point.
Well he should have said that.

The reaction only got this bad cause he acted like a dummy for the whole week.

They said he wouldn’t even return texts from the owner trying to talk to him about it, just kept going to ramble off in interviews and refuse to apologize or answer to which parts he didn’t agree with.