Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I agree. Lebron in the video was kinda just rambling and looking for words to say to avoid any backlash. Which I get I guess.

Did Kyrie get suspended from any games and forced to apologize when he was burning sage and skipping around the gym? Or when he declared the earth to be flat or became a Muslim? Seems all hell breaks loose when entertainers and athletes touch on Israelite doctrine.
Those things are personal choices about himself. Flat Earth is the closest thing to "affecting" others but 98% of people know better.

He deserves what he's getting.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That’s not his own black history.

There is not a single mention of West Africa in the Bible.

Allowing this alternative history to spread is harmful to black people and disrespectful to our actual ancestors.

Kyrie is a dumb ass. No, vaccine mandates was not one of the greatest atrocities. You know what was atrocious? When governments knew what could potentially happened but instead looked to protect the bottom line and downplay shyt leading to the death of many (black community especially hard hit). No, going with the actual science and taking a vaccine during the time of a world ravaging global pandemic that killed millions is not an atrocity.
You need to go back and follow the thread because you have a misunderstanding

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It has been discussed at length how the black community shouldn't give certain individuals/entertainment voices passes. Just because we do for some ridiculous idiotic reasoning doesn't mean other groups should.

We currently have

A semi mainstream rapper repping the KKK
A c00n mainstream rapper saying slavery was a choice
Nothing but death and destruction being aired throughout our community via music
Majority of black television shows are guns drugs etc.

This is our fault for allowing this shyt, we have to take some personal responsibility considering we condone and allow this bs to succeed. It's easy to just blame the jews instead of actually putting in the work to stamp out this bs.
What in the forest green fukk?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Those things are personal choices about himself. Flat Earth is the closest thing to "affecting" others but 98% of people know better.

He deserves what he's getting.
If he wanted to subscribe to Hebrew Israelites beliefs wouldn't that be his personal choice as well?

Daps
What have you accomplished in your life? Whatever it is , you haven’t done even 1% of the things Lebron has done for black children , people and black communities. And you will never come close to accomplishing them. Loser shyt. Kyrie is a idiot. Everybody not scared of Jews, they simply don’t support idiocracy and irresponsible grown men promoting shyt that they end up apologizing for a couple days later

These guys are afraid to ask their white bosses for a promotion yet bc alone live by the same standard they expect from celebrities

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
No, it does not.
Yeah, we not finna do this. I was just checking out some of your raps and you got bars man. That Exhibit A remix you did stands out though in the context of this conversation. You know Jay Elec is considered anti-Semitic too. But yet you were motivated to hop on his beat. I think in recent times he even referred to a Rabbi as a devil on twitter. Shadow King you an anti-semite for having his beat on your SoundCloud. You're promoting anti-semitism.

jay-electroninca-1.png

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, we not finna do this. I was just checking out some of your raps and you got bars man. That Exhibit A remix you did stands out though in the context of this conversation. You know Jay Elec is considered anti-Semitic too. But yet you were motivated to hop on his beat. I think in recent times he even referred to a Rabbi as a devil on twitter. Shadow King you an anti-semite for having his beat on your SoundCloud. You're promoting anti-semitism.

jay-electroninca-1.png

Look at how long ago I did this. Lol. This is hoe behavior Grade A.

And we are finna do this. Kyrie's "I love everybody" does not cancel out the other rhetoric of the film.