Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nope this is false.

Kanye said Slavery was a choice years ago and Kanye was taking about Black folks being on a planation and all kinds of harmful shyt and Lebron still invited him on his platform.
He did not air it.:comeon:

What’s funny is y’all coming at him from both sides. When it comes to Kyrie he was supposed to defend him and stick together cause they are black. When it comes to Kanye he was wrong for attempting to give him a platform for redemption.

Ultimately Kanye squandered that chance and Bron through him in the bushes where he belongs, and somehow that an indictment on bron??

That shyt don’t even make sense :stopitslime:

Plus Lebrun invites rappers that promote harmful messages about Black folks on his platform all of the time. Dude is a hypocrite with this statement. He is only doing this because his bosses are the offended party.
You can stop with this false equivalence shyt.

Tom cruise don’t have to answer for how many bodies he got on tape.

Y’all sounding like ben shapiro cacs in here with this narrative:smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m always called a Bron stan on here now I’m a hater because I said the truth ?

:snoop:
My bad, other dude is definitely.

I fail to see how lebron giving him a chance to maybe say some good shyt is a bad look. He obviously said more dumb shyt and Bron canceled it. Seems like the right thing to do.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is what happens when you play for a league where 64% of the owners are Jewish. They got these 6’8” 250lb grown men tamed like domesticated animals. Scared to have an honest opinion on anything.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I fail to see how lebron giving him a chance to maybe say some good shyt is a bad look. He obviously said more dumb shyt and Bron canceled it. Seems like the right thing to do.

Yeah he said “more dumb shyt” and it was about Jews. All the slavery is a choice and dikkriding Trump and Candace Owens was all good

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He did not air it.:comeon:

What’s funny is y’all coming at him from both sides. When it comes to Kyrie he was supposed to defend him and stick together cause they are black. When it comes to Kanye he was wrong for attempting to give him a platform for redemption.

Ultimately Kanye squandered that chance and Bron through him in the bushes where he belongs, and somehow that an indictment on bron??

That shyt don’t even make sense :stopitslime:

You can stop with this false equivalence shyt.

Tom cruise don’t have to answer for how many bodies he got on tape.

Y’all sounding like ben shapiro cacs in here with this narrative:smh:

Tom cruise huh :mjlol:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
LeBron is one of the safest, insincere, PR n***as in sports TBH but that's fine. Just don't let the battery be put in your back via your paymasters and turn into Barkley/Shaq.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Why are we giving people a chance who insult us but only stop giving chances when they insult non-blacks? :dahell:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Y’all keep bringing up rap music to call black men violent and hypocritical.

You literally sound like Fox news cacs.

Same ones Kanye is kicking it with right now :ohhh:

Compare rap music where nikkas are literally dying often over the street shyt they say in their songs to Tom Cruise movies brehs

You stay on the dumbass argue just to argue shyt. Have a nice Saturday

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is what happens when you play for a league where 64% of the owners are Jewish. They got these 6’8” 250lb grown men tamed like domesticated animals. Scared to have an honest opinion on anything.
Poor opinions have consequences. People don’t like their history insulted or atrocities overlooked and make sure others pay a price for doing just that. Maybe if it wasn’t so foreign to Black people to get on blacks who behave that way about our own history, they would get it.

Last edited:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brons been blessed with the ability to articulate him self at a 5th grade level :wow:

This allows him to say a whole lot of nothing, KIM and still gets a nice pat on the head from his handlers :mjpls:

The one time he got out of line they had to call in the head negro wrangler Kareen to get him back :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Compare rap music where nikkas are literally dying often over the street shyt they say in their songs to Tom Cruise movies brehs

You stay on the dumbass argue just to argue shyt. Have a nice Saturday
You don’t think white shooters might get some inspiration from entertainment?

Only black people do that huh?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Why are we giving people a chance who insult us but only stop giving chances when they insult non-blacks? :dahell:
That’s how y’all are painting it but Kanye was saying crazy shyt about Jews before he was booked for Lebrons show too.

If it was just about what he said about non-blacks they would have never booked him in the first place.

I think same as Nore said, Kanye is/was a guy lots of people wanted to see healed and redeemed despite all his bullshyt cause he’s been such an important part of the culture for so long. But he’s proven he’s too far gone at this point.