Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Did anyone in this thread actually watch said documentary? Or are y'all just giving the PC answer and generic talking points that everyone else is giving?

Hell, did the offended reporter that initially sparked this watch it? If so what was their reason, if they already had an idea that it was offensive? Same for the others - why did you watch it?
99% of the people talking about this haven’t watched it and never will :russ:
I never watched the original birth of a nation or read mein kempf. The people co-signing that stuff is enough for me to know the deal
Problem with Kyrie is he never came back with any counter points from the documentary to give himself a leg to stand on. He probably never watched it either

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I give lebron a pass, he is the most famous and biggest athlete in the united states, the right wing racists have been trying to trip him up ever since he supported KAP and kneeling and tried to get him on that china stuff but failed, lebron is the model citizen and role model for black men , so i get what he says and its fine.
There is just too much at stake involved when it comes to lebron, there is levels to this. Lebron sounded real and gave kyrie advice.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Jewish community puts out anti-black music/movies every single day :what:

The “woman king” was written by a Jewish white woman

The music community/Hollywood does not represent the Jewish community though

Are Jewish people disproportionately represented in those spaces? Absolutely. everyone knows that

They do not represent their entire community though

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It has been discussed at length how the black community shouldn't give certain individuals/entertainment voices passes. Just because we do for some ridiculous idiotic reasoning doesn't mean other groups should.

We currently have

A semi mainstream rapper repping the KKK
A c00n mainstream rapper saying slavery was a choice
Nothing but death and destruction being aired throughout our community via music
Majority of black television shows are guns drugs etc.

This is our fault for allowing this shyt, we have to take some personal responsibility considering we condone and allow this bs to succeed. It's easy to just blame the jews instead of actually putting in the work to stamp out this bs.

Black people have been complaining about that and the woman king and guess what, it never gets removed. 'we' can't remove it because we don't control the media and it stays because it makes a lot of profit for the people that do. dogs can't speak, but you can't create material that treat dogs the way you can treat black people or else it'll get removed. that material is out there because they want it out there.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Have no idea what this Kyrie thing is about...I don't watch tv but it elicits 8 page threads by Bron

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Kyrie needs to strike gold and start his own conspiracy theory show like Jesse Ventura did :mjlol: the very first episode would be about magnets in various sports leagues that change the outcome of games so that a secret mafia that controls sports would keep getting richer. There would be no explanation but why would you need that?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Black people have been complaining about that and the woman king and guess what, it never gets removed. 'we' can't remove it because we don't control the media and it stays because it makes a lot of profit for the people that do. dogs can't speak, but you can't create material that treat dogs the way you can treat black people or else it'll get removed. that material is out there because they want it out there.
You live in a very small bubble brotha, there has not been a concerted effort by the overwhelming black community to stop that movie. Actors producers, musicians billionaires entertainers etc have not spoken up about stopping that film. Just cause a few nikkas on twitter tweeting about it doesn't mean the black community cares.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that shyt is annoying when reporters try to stir the pot fishing for a "gotcha moment". bron did a good job, but he knew it was coming and was prepared. kd wasn't as prepared and almost got dragged into it, ended up having to "clarify" his initial comments. good to see lebron still show some support to kyrie and not throw him in the bushes.

Daps
Ain't it hilarious how all the Black conservatives have made their way over to this side of the board when they're usually stuck on the porch of TLR.

They up in here telling on themselves. If you don't see them post regularly around these parts, well, now you know why they're here.

I know y'all see it.

:lolbron: