Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That’s how y’all are painting it but Kanye was saying crazy shyt about Jews before he was booked for Lebrons show too.

If it was just about what he said about non-blacks they would have never booked him in the first place.

I think same as Nore said, Kanye is/was a guy lots of people wanted to see healed and redeemed despite all his bullshyt cause he’s been such an important part of the culture for so long. But he’s proven he’s too far gone at this point.
He has a long history of shytting on Black people. Yet he was still deemed interview worthy. Thats the point. The only reason the interview didn’t air is because he shat on non-blacks. Point blank. If you shyt on your fellow black man and his history, it’s just par for the course and ignored.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He has a long history of shytting on Black people. Yet he was still deemed interview worthy. Thats the point. The only reason the interview didn’t air is because he shat on non-blacks. Point blank. If you shyt on your fellow black man and his history, it’s just par for the course and ignored.
He has a long history of saying crazy shyt about everything and everybody.

The bolded is what you made up.

They didn’t air it cause he said all the same crazy shyt he’s been saying about EVERYBODY.

You truly think if he did the interview and didn’t say anything at all about jews, but repeated that george floyd, white lives matter,etc shyt, they would have still aired the interview??

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Bron was just out there getting blessed publicly by that rabbi this summer. He’s deeply rooted in the Jewish culture. So it makes sense that he would go out on his shield for them. He did say he loves Kyrie…..but Kyrie will never forgive him for doing this:francis:

NYC Rebel

Daps
He has a long history of saying crazy shyt about everything and everybody.

The bolded is what you made up.

They didn’t air it cause he said all the same crazy shyt he’s been saying about EVERYBODY.

You truly think if he did the interview and didn’t say anything at all about jews, but repeated that george floyd, white lives matter,etc shyt, they would have still aired the interview??
You mean to tell me that they could’ve just not outright asked to interview him in the first place based on things he said prior?

NYC Rebel

Daps
Bron was just out there getting blessed publicly by that rabbi this summer. He’s deeply rooted in the Jewish culture. So it makes sense that he would go out on his shield for them. He did say he loves Kyrie…..but Kyrie will never forgive him for doing this:francis:
kyrie doesn’t give a shyt about any culture. It’s just social media scrolling for him.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You mean to tell me that they could’ve just not outright asked to interview him in the first place based on things he said prior?
That’s a fair point, but it’s not just about what he said about non-black people as y’all tried to paint it.

Like i said at that point there was still an effort to give Kanye a chance by most in the industry. Bron was smart enough to nope out of it before attaching his brand to that crazy shyt, others were not.

NYC Rebel

Daps
That’s a fair point, but it’s not just about what he said about non-black people as y’all tried to paint it.

Like i said at that point there was still an effort to give Kanye a chance by most in the industry. Bron was smart enough to nope out of it before attaching his brand to that crazy shyt, others were not.
What do you mean not just? In 2015 this guy was wearing confederate flag jackets. That was reason enough not to interview him in 2022.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
They not trying to fukk up the money. It's revealing. These celebrities are bought. Lebron is on another level as far as fame goes.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What do you mean not just? In 2015 this guy was wearing confederate flag jackets. That was reason enough not to interview him in 2022.
I agree there was plenty of reasons not to interview him. I stopped paying attention to anything he had to say a long time ago.

But i also can understand people giving him a chance to redeem himself being how loved and influential he has been for such a long time. Bron ain’t the only one that has had him on for an interview since 2015, but he was probably the first to condemn that shyt and not air it. Everybody else just posted that shyt right up.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I agree there was plenty of reasons not to interview him. I stopped paying attention to anything he had to say a long time ago.

But i also can understand people giving him a chance to redeem himself being how loved and influential he has been for such a long time. Bron ain’t the only one that has had him on for an interview since 2015, but he was probably the first to condemn that shyt and not air it. Everybody else just posted that shyt right up.
That’s the point. Why even conduct an interview in the first place?

We sit there and accept someone disrespecting us but only take caution when they disrespect others

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
kyrie doesn’t give a shyt about any culture. It’s just social media scrolling for him.
This. And this is where Kareem's point is valid. Kyrie is the perfect example of today's social media gen. He's quick to post or speak out on today's hot take, without taking time to invest or delve deep enough to gain an understanding. It's hear/read/watch an exerpt, be mesmerized, then post...rinse repeat.

Now I do think he's truly genuine about trying to learn, but he seems to have the attention span of a 2 yr old. Someone like him has to take it slow

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Poor opinions have consequences. People don’t like their history insulted or atrocities overlooked and make sure others pay a price for doing just that. Maybe if it wasn’t so foreign to Black people to get on blacks who behave that way about our own history, they would get it.
Nobody in this case “insulted” their atrocities so what are you even talking about?

And what does white Jews attacking black people have to do with black people attacking other black people?

You have more animosity for the black people (like kyrie) who are trying to find their history than the Jews who profited off of the destruction of the black history you expect kyrie to have

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Yeah this ordeal should be a wakeup call for Black folks.

We can not normalize anti Blackness being promoted freely.

These Black entertainment "Billionaires" are employees that will promote anti Blackness but bow down to their bosses and show respect.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Did anyone in this thread actually watch said documentary? Or are y'all just giving the PC answer and generic talking points that everyone else is giving?

Hell, did the offended reporter that initially sparked this watch it? If so what was their reason, if they already had an idea that it was offensive? Same for the others - why did you watch it?

I watched it

I had heard many years ago from many sources, mainly Farrakhan and them that blacks are the real Jews, i never understood what that meant … couldn’t really see brothers walking around with the curly sideburns

I think there is some good information here but it’s just a bunch of PowerPoint or google slides with quotes, stock photos and videos. He’s going through the information so fast, it gets daunting … I was honestly lost at times.

He puts up a lot of quotes from white Jews themselves admitting to certain things, when I go to check the source … white Jews said this was never really said, the person was a self hating Jew or something like that.

The hitler quote was on the screen for like 3 seconds.. still, I found it hard to believe Hitler cared about black people as the real Jews … that shyt was definitely made up. And so now I have to question all the other information presented.

There is a deep dive of tracing the ancestors of different groups of black peoples from ancient history to now. They spend most of the documentary tracing ancestry and languages. Nobody can deny civilization started from Africa.

I do find it funny though, he condemns aspects of Christianity, Islam, Catholicism, Judaism .. specially the origin of the religions and the painting of religious and biblical figures “white”. The media picked Judaism to get mad about .. it’s the hot topic right now so whatever.

Even without the Hitler quotes, I’d imagine white jews still having a problem with this. It alleges that white Europeans left their homeland, went into Africa… tricked and orchestrated the slave trade world wide and then took the black man’s identity and control of the world thereafter.

So, I’ll need a white Jewish person to break down for me how they can come from a land and religion that was not theirs ( this is undeniable), and then claim to be gods chosen people, when they took said land and disbanded the original people. I see white Jewish people get mad at the history but this needs to be addressed .

That’s my takeaway from it. shyt was 3 and a half hours

6/10

I think there are probably better sources on this that can explain this more eloquently and give a better breakdown, especially without using Hitler and other questionable quotes.