Lebron James "I believe what Kyrie did caused some harm to a lot of people." Update "He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him."

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If you promote hate to any community he dont condone it. But it's PROMOTED in the hip hop he listens to on ig when he works our.🤥🤥 I guarantee he bumping his lil brother drake /21 album.

As far as kyrie, posting a video without comment aint promoting hate. If he said, this is the truth, then we can have a discussion

:mjtf: lay off the dog food

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The music community/Hollywood does not represent the Jewish community though

Are Jewish people disproportionately represented in those spaces? Absolutely. everyone knows that

They do not represent their entire community though
They do represent the community. Anytime you aligned yourself with a larger community you are a representative of that community. If I say I am a Christian then I am a representative of the christian faith. Just like kyrie represents the NBA as an NBA player.

Jews aren’t disproportionally represented in Hollywood/music. They ARE Hollywood/music. I never said the Hollywood/music Jews represent the entire community but that’s the same deflection as “all white people ain’t bad”

Yes all white people/Jews aren’t bad but the bad ones are more impactful in a bad way than the “good” ones.

You also can’t use the common deflection that they don’t represent the entire Jewish community because when they want to cancel someone like a Kanye or kyrie, they quickly coalesce into one uniform group of people. When it’s their turn to be held accountable for their hate speech and actions now it’s “all Jews ain’t bad” and they all separate into individuals.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
LeBron needs to shut the fukk up and go back to fake reading Malcolm X books for a photo op.

Hes a few weeks removed from interviewing a man in Kanye who he could say the very same things about but didnt air it ONLY because Kanye said things about non-blacks.

Just shut up bro.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They got all these people talking about this movie. It's funny because the movie is selling a lot now because they made this huge controversy out of it and now people are curious. Now the message of the movie is spread out even more.

If they would've just ignored Kyrie's post
, nobody would care and it wouldn't be a top Amazon seller. Their overreaction has backfired in a way.
If little idiot Irving would have “ignored” posting a link to the fukking video nobody would have cared about it and it wouldn’t be a top Amazon seller ….

You dumbasses stay thinking you’re dropping some hot fire :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
LeBron needs to shut the fukk up and go back to fake reading Malcolm X books for a photo op.

Here’s a few weeks removed from interviewing a man in Kanye who he could say the very same things about but didnt air it ONLY because Kanye said things about non-blacks.

Just shut up bro.

Kanye was out here shytting on black folks and Bron was willing to have him on his show until he said something about Jews

Y’all really rallying behind anything to try and shyt on another nikka
Bron hate got y’all brains broke.

You don’t think he was saying the same white lives matter, george floyd shyt in the interview?

They shut all that shyt down the same.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Like I said tho …LeBron ain’t got time for this little idiot …it’s like dealing with a child ..he already blew up the Cavs once and then had to fall back and apologize to Bron because he’s a moron …people need to let that Kyrie to the Lakers talk go

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bron hate got y’all brains broke.

You don’t think he was saying the same white lives matter, george floyd shyt in the interview?

They shut all that shyt down the same.

Nope this is false.

Kanye said Slavery was a choice years ago and Kanye was taking about Black folks being on a planation and all kinds of harmful shyt and Lebron still invited him on his platform. Plus Lebrun invites rappers that promote harmful messages about Black folks on his platform all of the time. Dude is a hypocrite with this statement. He is only doing this because his bosses are the offended party.