Lebron is such an of-the-moment dikkrider II

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I've already said I'm a fan of lebrons but that doesn't change the fact that he's an industry dikkrider. In fact that's what he pledged that he would be back when he first started. He said he wanted to be bigger than basketball, a cultural icon, the only way to do that is to latch on and dikkride pop culture, his idol jay-z paved the way and lebron is doing a good job following him.

I find your defense of him very hypocritical. You're letting your love for lebron stand in the way of you're Internet activism. How can yo defend a black man reading that racist book? How can you defend a man that co signs c00nary such as "the dougie" "the stanky leg" or "superman that hoe" or most recently "the Harlem shake" You should be condemning this man for his tap dancing c00ntastic behavior.

:scusthov: at you and lebron
Miss me with the plea copping and dumb psychology. Again, I haven't defended Lebron what so ever. All I've done is call you out. The only relevance that Lebron has to what I'm saying is that he's the object of your hate. You're a crack baby huh? Obviously the bytch who birthed you was on the pipe.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Miss me with the plea copping and dumb psychology. I haven't defended Lebron what so ever. Again, I haven't defended Lebron what so ever. All I've done is call you out. The only relevance that Lebron has to what I'm saying is that he's the object of your hate. You're a crack baby huh? Obviously the bytch who birthed you was on the pipe.

:heh: your a funny dude. I guess we can call you a dikkriding fakkit that loves the attention just like lebron and jay-z :umad:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:heh: your a funny dude. I guess we can call you a dikkriding fakkit that loves the attention just like lebron and jay-z :umad:
"we" can call me whatever you want to, that's beauty of the internet for lames like you. It just rolls off of my back. My point remains, hating ass cats like you and the rest in this thread and threads like these are pathetic. I don't know when it became acceptable for men to sit around hating like jealous vindictive females, but it shouldn't be. I have nothing against legit criticism but you cats are just miserable haters. Then you can't even man up and own it, you even lie and deny being a hater:childplease: You're a sucker my dude.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"we" can call me whatever you want to, that's beauty of the internet for lames like you. It just rolls off of my back. My point remains, hating ass cats like you and the rest in this thread and threads like these are pathetic. I don't know when it became acceptable for men to sit around hating like jealous vindictive females, but it shouldn't be. I have nothing against legit criticism but you cats are just miserable haters. Then you can't even man up and own it, you even lie and deny being a hater:childplease: You're a sucker my dude.

:pachaha: you are the king of self ether. That's your whole steez you goofball ass nikka. All you do is run around the interwebs calling names cause in real life you a sucka nikka.

Find a post with me ever saying anything negative about lebron
:popcorn: I'll wait

The thread premise is funny and lebron is a dikkrider that's it. Can you deny that fact? If so, refute it, if not quit being a dikkriding fakkit, and get off my dikk.....fakkit

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:pachaha: you are the king of self ether. That's your whole steez you goofball ass nikka. All you do is run around the interwebs calling names cause in real life you a sucka nikka.

Find a post with me ever saying anything negative about lebron
:popcorn: I'll wait

The thread premise is funny and lebron is a dikkrider that's it. Can you deny that fact? If so, refute it, if not quit being a dikkriding fakkit, and get off my dikk.....fakkit
My bad, I guess a proud true to life homosexual wouldn't think that calling some a "dikkrider" is saying something negative :manny: You're right, you and your stupidity/ignorance is funny.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mg87d7ch8g1ql29rfo1_500.gif

Lebron cosigning brain damaging narcotics that have lead to peoples deaths. All for the cameras Lebron? :snoop:

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Just curious.
How do you feel about president Obama?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just curious.
How do you feel about president Obama?

His heart is in the right place but hes not willing to put himself on the line for the citizens of this country. Hes afraid so he gets pushed around and makes decisions that i dont really agree with.

Symbolically he is great for black people around the planet because he is an individual of African descent who was elected president of the U.S