Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Nhq2R.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
He got it from his idol jay-z. That's how he's stayed relevant all these years

:scusthov: at these dikkriding ass nikkas
You cats are so miserable that it's funny. It's funny because you don't even realize that YOU'RE the dikkriders. Lebron, Jay Z and every other entertainer that you losers hate on don't give 2 shyts about you all's existence, yet you sit around nitpicking/hating in them and how their living their life. Ignorance is truly bliss.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You cats are so miserable that it's funny. It's funny because you don't even realize that YOU'RE the dikkriders. Lebron, Jay Z and every other entertainer that you losers hate on don't give 2 shyts about you all's existence, yet you sit around nitpicking/hating in them and how their living their life. Ignorance is truly bliss.

:what: the fukk are you talking about I don't hate anybody just commenting on this thread.

You Internet militant nikkas are funny:pachaha: don't get your panties in a bunch man it's just jokes.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
LeGawd:blessed: I dont even watch pop culture shyt, i just watch lebron to see what i gotta do next in life :ahh:

all those hating probly doing some lame shyt like NOT reading Hunger Games and NOT congratulating other teams while they are on a great streak as well

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:what: the fukk are you talking about I don't hate anybody just commenting on this thread.

You Internet militant nikkas are funny:pachaha: don't get your panties in a bunch man it's just jokes.
Exactly. You're calling Lebron a dikkrider when his piece in your mouth. Take the cock out of your moth before you call somebody else a dikkrider.

don't worry about him. dude catches feelings like a female.
Says the fakkit who gladly fellate Kobe on demand. Go suck something dikk breath.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Exactly. You're calling Lebron a dikkrider when his piece in your mouth. Take the cock out of your moth before you call somebody else a dikkrider.

Says the fakkit who gladly fellate Kobe on demand. Go suck something dikk breath.

And you felt the need to come in here and :cape: for him.

:comeon: who's the dikkrider now

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
And you felt the need to come in here and :cape: for him.

:comeon: who's the dikkrider now

I'm just saying, breh, you don't think its a little tacky to be gossiping about what an athlete does off the court? It's almost like LeBron's haters have nothing to say about dude's play anymore so they are going after his personal life. When did MALE sports fans become so concerned about athlete's personal lives? :childplease:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea yea misse with dumb Internet geek psychology. I don't think that Lebron needs defending, your sexual orientation does.

So why did you defend him?

I cracked a joke about both jay-z and lebron being trend followers, which is undeniably true, and you got buthurt writing paragraphs talmbout they dont care about me.:pachaha:

Well they don't care about you either nikka. This is a message board we are all here to talk about these people. If you have a problem with that then just log off.