Lebron is such an of-the-moment dikkrider II

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm just saying, breh, you don't think its a little tacky to be gossiping about what an athlete does off the court? It's almost like LeBron's haters have nothing to say about dude's play anymore so they are going after his personal life. When did MALE sports fans become so concerned about athlete's personal lives? :childplease:
Grown ass men sitting around gossiping nitpicking at the next man like bird ass females. "(sucks teeth) Look at Lebron reading a book and shyt(rolls eyes) ole dikriding ass nikka" The only thing that's worse that bird ass men is that other men have made that kind of behavior acceptable. fukk that, start calling these "men" out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm just saying, breh, you don't think its a little tacky to be gossiping about what an athlete does off the court? It's almost like LeBron's haters have nothing to say about dude's play anymore so they are going after his personal life. When did MALE sports fans become so concerned about athlete's personal lives? :childplease:

I'm not concerned. I commented on this thread cause I thought it was funny. You lebron dikkriders try too hard to defend dude. Is he a trend follower? Yes does that have anything to do with his game? No. I'm actually a fan of lebrons but that doesn't change the fact that both he and jay-z are industry dikkriders

It's also tacky to be defending another man so hard. Fall back bron bron gone be ok.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Grown ass men sitting around gossiping nitpicking at the next man like bird ass females. "(sucks teeth) Look at Lebron reading a book and shyt(rolls eyes) ole dikriding ass nikka" The only thing that's worse that bird ass men is that other men have made that kind of behavior acceptable. fukk that, start calling these "men" out.

Funny part is, that's exactly what your doing. If its silly for me to care about what lebrons doing(which I don't) then it's even more silly for you to be worrying about what I'm doing.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So why did you defend him?

I cracked a joke about both jay-z and lebron being trend followers, which is undeniably true, and you got buthurt writing paragraphs talmbout they dont care about me.:pachaha:

Well they don't care about you either nikka. This is a message board we are all here to talk about these people. If you have a problem with that then just log off.
I didnt defend anyone, I called you out. I know lebron doesnt care about me, and I dont care about him unless he's on the court or doing something basketball related. I couldn't care less about what books Lebron reads or what he decides to tweet, you care you dikkriding ass bytch. Why don't you laugh when I call you a dikkrider since its just a joke? You're right, this is a message board and I can post my thoughts just like you can. Now if you can't deal with that then you should log off.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didnt defend anyone, I called you out. I know lebron doesnt care about me, and I dont care about him unless he's on the court or doing something basketball related. I couldn't care less about what books Lebron reads or what he decides to tweet, you care you dikkriding ass bytch. Why don't you laugh when I call you a dikkrider since its just a joke? You're right, this is a message board and I can post my thoughts just like you can. Now if you can't deal with that then you should log off.

:pachaha: I'm fine it's all comedy to me. And yes you are defending lebron. If this thread was about a player you didn't like you wouldn't have had anything to say about it. But you felt the need to come in here and defend his honor. I just find it funny your calling other people bytches and females in defense of another man just like a bytch ass female would do :ufdup:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:pachaha: I'm fine it's all comedy to me. And yes you are defending lebron. If this thread was about a player you didn't like you wouldn't have had anything to say about it. But you felt the need to come in here and defend his honor. I just find it funny your calling other people bytches and females in defense of another man just like a bytch ass female would do :ufdup:
No, if this was about a player that your fakkit ass did like then you wouldn't have came in here calling that player a dikkrider. If I'm "defending" Lebron then you're attacking him right? Why are you attacking Lebron? Did you catch that slack jawed slut you call a mother admiring him on TV or something?

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
No, if this was about a player that your fakkit ass did like then you wouldn't have came in here calling that player a dikkrider. If I'm "defending" Lebron then you're attacking him right? Why are you attacking Lebron? Did you catch that slack jawed slut you call a mother admiring him on TV or something?

:merchant::lolbron:

DAYUM at the bolded :dead:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:ooh:

dude coming in with the ferocious anger towards Bron haters

:lolbron:
:obama: Exactly. You turn the same venom that haters spew back on them and they can't take it. All of a sudden it's "i wa i wa i was just joking, why you picking on me?" Seriously, I can't think of nothing more pathetic than men sitting around hating on the next man.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I've already said I'm a fan of lebrons but that doesn't change the fact that he's an industry dikkrider. In fact that's what he pledged that he would be back when he first started. He said he wanted to be bigger than basketball, a cultural icon, the only way to do that is to latch on and dikkride pop culture, his idol jay-z paved the way and lebron is doing a good job following him.

I find your defense of him very hypocritical. You're letting your love for lebron stand in the way of you're Internet activism. How can yo defend a black man reading that racist book? How can you defend a man that co signs c00nary such as "the dougie" "the stanky leg" or "superman that hoe" or most recently "the Harlem shake" You should be condemning this man for his tap dancing c00ntastic behavior.

:scusthov: at you and lebron

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:obama: Exactly. You turn the same venom that haters spew back on them and they can't take it. All of a sudden it's "i wa i wa i was just joking, why you picking on me?" Seriously, I can't think of nothing more pathetic than men sitting around hating on the next man.

:comeon: so why you in here hating on me?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
tumblr_mg87d7ch8g1ql29rfo1_500.gif

Lebron cosigning brain damaging narcotics that have lead to peoples deaths. All for the cameras Lebron? :snoop:

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown: