Lebron is such an of-the-moment dikkrider II

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:heh: we ain't friends no more.

Alright friend. Never said the president was a bad role model. I just felt if you were upset about him quoting lyrics. You would surely be upset at the president being the friend of a super drug dealer rapper who is responsible for countless demonic rap lyrics. What if it was a jay z lyric.

You would still be upset at Bron but still give the president a pass. This not about the president. It's about how you ration out the outrage depending on who it is, friend.

To be fair. Jay-z isn't a "super drug dealer rapper" he's said some things in the past that a president shouldn't identify with. But over the last 10-15 years he's done a lot of good for the community and has been a good role model.

I don't feel that athletes should be expected to be role models, but popping Molly's is :demonic: behavior any way you cut it.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:heh: we ain't friends no more.

Alright friend. Never said the president was a bad role model. I just felt if you were upset about him quoting lyrics. You would surely be upset at the president being the friend of a super drug dealer rapper who is responsible for countless demonic rap lyrics. What if it was a jay z lyric.

You would still be upset at Bron but still give the president a pass. This not about the president. It's about how you ration out the outrage depending on who it is, friend.

I dont look at presidents as role models because pretty much all of them sanction murder which goes against one of the laws in the 10 commandments.

Lebron James is an entertainer which in the eyes of the youth makes him a go to role model in pop culture. I find him cosigning bran damaging drugs offensive because now kids are saying *whats popped a molly im sweatin woo? :leon: * and will seek out the creator of that demonic rubbish and enter a new world, a demonic one.

We already know what Obama is about so theres really no point bringing him up in this discussion, friend. Lets stay on topic next time and not say "buht buht so and so is bad toooo" like little kids when they get in trouble, friend. :sitdown:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair. Jay-z isn't a "super drug dealer rapper" he's said some things in the past that a president shouldn't identify with. But over the last 10-15 years he's done a lot of good for the community and has been a good role model.

I don't feel that athletes should be expected to be role models, but popping Molly's is :demonic: behavior any way you cut it.

I would expect jay to hop on all gold everything if he hasn't already.

He ain't stopped rapping. And if he is a role model it ain't cause of what he has done for the community, whatever that may be.

He is heralded and praised as being what he raps about. Nothing about why Bron is praised is negative. Other than dude saying he has emotions at times, mouthing some lyrics and leaving the cavs. :manny:

This ain't about jay though. Im not tryna diss jay.

I usually agree mr. somebody. I just wanted to know was he this upset at Obama kicking it with a rapper (who to this day glorifies dope life) as he is about Bron mouthing a lyric.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont look at presidents as role models because pretty much all of them sanction murder which goes against one of the laws in the 10 commandments.

Lebron James is an entertainer which in the eyes of the youth makes him a go to role model in pop culture. I find him cosigning bran damaging drugs offensive because now kids are saying *whats popped a molly im sweatin woo? :leon: * and will seek out the creator of that demonic rubbish and enter a new world, a demonic one.

We already know what Obama is about so theres really no point bringing him up in this discussion, friend. Lets stay on topic next time and not say "buht buht so and so is bad toooo" like little kids when they get in trouble, friend. :sitdown:

Are we talking about you or the kids. Cause if the president isn't a roll model but you feel lebron is that's a problem. Anybody can learn to play basketball. But it takes a lot of hard work to become the first black president.

You tryna separate the issue by throwing in shyt children know nothing about(government).

They are both role models to a degree cause they are both very successful black men. But you wanna throw that out and say Lebron should be held to a highier standard cause he isn't the president:what:.

If they want to seek out what Bron said, that could happen. But what's to stop them from seeking out jayz music after seeing him with the president. And then hearing jay rap about selling drugs then now he's having dinner with the president.

Ok friend, i don't expect you to understand me i think your hate for lebron is to strong. We gone have to agree to disagree.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Are we talking about you or the kids. Cause if the president isn't a roll model but you feel lebron is that's a problem. Anybody can learn to play basketball. But it takes a lot of hard work to become the first black president.

You tryna separate the issue by throwing in shyt children know nothing about(government).

They are both role models to a degree cause they are both very successful black men. But you wanna throw that out and say Lebron should be held to a highier standard cause he isn't the president:what:.

Ok friend, we gone have to agree to disagree.

But we're talking about Lebron. The president to me is a good symbol but not a good role model. Now that thats done Lebron is a terrible role model. The fact you had to bring up someone else to make Lebron look better showcases the fact that you know hes a bad role model. Lets just agree that hes a bad role model and move forward amicably, friend.

Popped a molly im sweatin. Sad.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But we're talking about Lebron. The president to me is a good symbol but not a good role model. Now that thats done Lebron is a terrible role model. The fact you had to bring up someone else to make Lebron look better showcases the fact that you know hes a bad role model. Lets just agree that hes a bad role model and move forward amicably, friend.

Popped a molly im sweatin. Sad.

I don't recall bringing up role models before you said it. I personally thing he is a good role model especially if this is all you can point too.

I didn't brink up anybody to make him look better. I just ask your opinion on someone thats held to a drastically highier standard than lebron. Doing something similar to what lebron did (but on a much grander scale)that you think is so bad.

Everytime you see this dude it's a good look for him. Nothing bad except for what the media has drummed up. Which I think is the premise for your dislike of some of his petty actions.

That 3second gifs in in a career full of perfect p.r. steps is what makes him a bad role model. Ok breh.

:snoop: I think I'm a Bron stan.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
derrick-rose-hates-dancing.jpg

droseface.jpg

drose_orlando.jpg

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are. Hes a good basketball player ok but i dont see why i should defend the themes of demonic cosigns and bad sportsmanship throughout his career.

I think he's a fairly good role model. But ima fall back cause I ain't tryna ride(Stan) for him like that.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:dahell: What a bytchmade broken spirited thread. The nerve of some of you. Lebron's every known move is critiqued and scrutinized by people here that he doesn't know exist, but he's the dikkrider? :pachaha: You can't make this up. You all need to stop divorcing yourselves from reality when you log into your screenname.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:dahell: What a bytchmade broken spirited thread. The nerve of some of you. Lebron's every known move is critiqued and scrutinized by people here that he doesn't know exist, but he's the dikkrider? :pachaha: You can't make this up. You all need to stop divorcing yourselves from reality when you log into your screenname.

Eh... Don't have a stroke. Sounds like any popular athlete in these times.