Lebron is such an of-the-moment dikkrider II

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His heart is in the right place but hes not willing to put himself on the line for the citizens of this country. Hes afraid so he gets pushed around and makes decisions that i dont really agree with.

Symbolically he is great for black people around the planet because he is an individual of African descent who was elected president of the U.S

How does him posing w/jay -z change your opinion? Surely your more disgusted by Obamas actions.

After all he is the president a real" role model" and lebron is just an athlete.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How does him posing w/jay -z change your opinion? Surely your more disgusted by Obamas actions.

After all he is the president a real" role model" and lebron is just an athlete.

Jay z is a demonic rapper. Obama is the president. I dont think he should be using Jay's demonic energy to get votes from the youth but politics is a dirty game filled with desperate individuals so thats to be expected.

I still say he is a great symbol for black people around the world because he shows friends that no one can tell friends that there is a ceiling for our accomplishments. Its bigger than role models.

Outside of that, i dont really care for a lot of his antics. Lebrons either because he supports brain damaging drugs and pushes them on the youth in an attempt to be hip.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay z is a demonic rapper.
Outside of that, i dont really care for a lot of his antics. Lebrons either because he supports brain damaging drugs and pushes them on the youth in an attempt to be hip.

I don't think it's that deep in his eyes, he's just mouthing words. Im sure if it was a corny song that had nothing to do w/ drugs he'd do the same. He also "posed" reading a book.

Obama on the other hand shouldn't get a litter pass cause his whole life on tv is scripted to a degree. Meaning you wount catch him getting loose. What you see is what he has practiced.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't think it's that deep in his eyes, he's just mouthing words. Im sure if it was a corny song that had nothing to do w/ drugs he'd do the same. He also "posed" reading a book.

Obama on the other hand shouldn't get a litter pass cause his whole life on tv is scripted to a degree. Meaning you wount catch him getting loose. What you see is what he has practiced.

Ok well im not going to start talking about how bad of a person Charles Manson is because Lebron James said he popped a moli friend. Im talking about Lebron as a role model and mouthing satanic rap lyrics, kicking gatorade into the stands at fans and not giving high 5's after losing all showcase and put together a very small and simplistic puzzle that Lebron is a bad role model for our youth, friend.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mg87d7ch8g1ql29rfo1_500.gif

Lebron cosigning brain damaging narcotics that have lead to peoples deaths. All for the cameras Lebron? :snoop:

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

what is he saying?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok well im not going to start talking about how bad of a person Charles Manson is because Lebron James said he popped a moli friend. Im talking about Lebron as a role model and mouthing satanic rap lyrics, kicking gatorade into the stands at fans and not giving high 5's after losing all showcase and put together a very small and simplistic puzzle that Lebron is a bad role model for our youth, friend.

We ain't talking about Manson:what:.You can argue that Bron, jay and Obama all have somrthing in common. Nothing what you said Bron did can compare to Obama chopping up with a gangsta rapper.

I'm talking about Obama as the president of the free world endorsing jays demonic music.

He didn't need jay to get elected, friend.

But we can agree to disagree.This debate is to serious for this thread aimed at hating on a fairly good role model(IMO). I just thought I ask.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We ain't talking about Manson:what:.You can argue that Bron, jay and Obama all have somrthing in common. Nothing what you said Bron did can compare to Obama chopping up with a gangsta rapper.

I'm talking about Obama as the president of the free world endorsing jays demonic music.

He didn't need jay to get elected, friend.

But we can agree to disagree.This debate is to serious for this thread aimed at hating on a fairly good role model(IMO). I just thought I ask.
Ok. There really was no debate. You shifted the focus on the president when we're talking about Lebron James which was desperate on your part. The president being a bad role model doesnt make Lebron a good role model. :beli:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea, he mad Bron didn't go to his team. Or he's running with the media hate from ages years back.

Especially if he's ok with the president kicking it with a self proclaimed dope man who has potentially affect more lives whith his music than Trenadad jones.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. There really was no debate. You shifted the focus on the president when we're talking about Lebron James which was desperate on your part. The president being a bad role model doesnt make Lebron a good role model. :beli:

:heh: we ain't friends no more.

Alright friend. Never said the president was a bad role model. I just felt if you were upset about him quoting lyrics. You would surely be upset at the president being the friend of a super drug dealer rapper who is responsible for countless demonic rap lyrics. What if it was a jay z lyric.

You would still be upset at Bron but still give the president a pass. This not about the president. It's about how you ration out the outrage depending on who it is, friend.