Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Y'all know how slick talking teenagers be. You think if he gets in argument with his kids they'd say "that's why you got swept!" and then slam their bedroom door?

"talmbout swept!?!? boyyyy, get ready to stand yo ass in the corner and take threes, if you even make it to the league." :lolbron:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Going forward he’s gonna have to decide if he’s okay with watering down his stats and/or coming off the bench.

Obviously he’s coming back for next year and will start when healthy. Can’t leave that $ on the table.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The Bron hate is some of the weirdest shyt I ever seen. Especially for a player who is pro black as fukk and not in no fukkery off the court.
This is the part that would get personal on my group chat. When it stayed at hoops it’s all good. But when bron haters/Kobe fans would delve into him as a man? Off court shyt? And you’re a Kobe fan?! :mjtf: Out of respect for the deceased I won’t bring it up now but that shyt used to get me heated

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Melo couldn't even get 24 hours because his "friend" wanted to take the spotlight even though he's not even serious about it
There’s only so much you can say about someone who never really won anything. Also if they had won, the talk would still be about LeBron.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Isn't this exactly what Bron stans like you are gonna be doing when he retires?
No.. I'll go on to talking about the players. Like I did when my favorite player Favre retired. I went onto Rodgers

Just like when Rodgers is now gone, I focus now on Jordan Love. That's how it works

Glorious

All Star
Daps

Adam Silver and ESPN is like
reviving-chat-chat-revive.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No.. I'll go on to talking about the players. Like I did when my favorite player Favre retired. I went onto Rodgers

Just like when Rodgers is now gone, I focus now on Jordan Love. That's how it works

You're a Packers fan, that makes sense.

Now relate what you just said in basketball terms, who in the NBA will you follow?