Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I dont think that most of y'all realize that LeBron is mostly thinking about the grind of a regular season + postseason adding in the surgery + recovery + getting ready for regular season + long grind of everything

This is why the greats walk away a lot of the time.. Because mentally they are thinking in their head "I don't wanna do this extra chit right now....Is it all worth it to me to have another big grind in the offseason away from my family?"

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You're a Packers fan, that makes sense.

Now relate what you just said in basketball terms, who in the NBA will you follow?
Basketball to me is different than football. My entire childhood me and my pops (RIP) bonded over Packer games and some of the best memories I have growing up is around GB football, and my own football games

Basketball I've always followed the players. Ray Allen (cause he was on the Bucks), then D Wade (cause he played with Marquette), then Bron cause he was just flat out better than Wade and I appreciate greatness.

I'm a Packer fan through and through.. I just watch basketball until football season starts

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
:wow: House Party got removed from theaters in a week and u got swept in a week…

Damn bron .. oh well nikka lakers got 30 million to signed a free agent and u get a draft pick

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Shut the fukk up

Dude just finished his 20th season

It's very natural for any player in this phose of his career to feel that way after a grueling playoffs

Can't believe your post got so many daps

I hope LeBron DOES retire...so you miserable fukks can find another player to constantly bytch about
Change your tampon

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Twitter is on fire with Bron stans, he lost just get over it. Appreciate what he did and keep it moving. :russ:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I dont think that most of y'all realize that LeBron is mostly thinking about the grind of a regular season + postseason adding in the surgery + recovery + getting ready for regular season + long grind of everything

This is why the greats walk away a lot of the time.. Because mentally they are thinking in their head "I don't wanna do this extra chit right now....Is it all worth it to me to have another big grind in the offseason away from my family?"
But you don't understand. Bron loves attention so he he would never miss out on 30 jumbotron tributes and waving to the fans in Orlando one last time.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
But you don't understand. Bron loves attention so he he would never miss out on 30 jumbotron tributes and waving to the fans in Orlando one last time.

What's even better is taking a year off to heal and consult with his physicians in Miami while people clamor for him to make that comeback and get the jumbotron tributes

LurkGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Would you blame him

If he leaves like this?

Do you think all the years of slander didn’t get to him?

His body breaking down

Why deal with the BS

He still human

So many say the game will be much better off without him

Bingo

There is really nothing to play for at this point

Leave and enjoy life

Don’t give them nothing

No retirement tour

No podcast

No shows

Nothing