Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

Daps
Reppin
Chi
And I’m not hating on bron. It’s clear he has more to give, if he wants to, I also think it would be dope if he gets to play w/ his son.

But I guarantee he’s playing in the nba next season at a minimum

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Bc no one actually thinks he’s retiring, including himself…so why make the comment? Only thing it does is draw a bunch of attention about this false narrative he created lol

LeBron considering retirement is almost as big of a story as nuggets winning and game 4 of the other series.

Ppl see thru this bs and are calling it out. That’s all.
No there's levels to this with Bron

I don't even deny that LeBron can attention seek. But he gets a level of vitriol that goes beyond regular criticism

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Y'all know how slick talking teenagers be. You think if he gets in argument with his kids they'd say "that's why you got swept!" and then slam their bedroom door?

Daps
Reppin
Chi
No there's levels to this with Bron

I don't even deny that LeBron can attention seek. But he gets a level of vitriol that goes beyond regular criticism

Heavy is the head, my friend. Anyone that’s been a superstar since 17 years old will have a huge amount of critics, and they’ll be critical of everything…not just how you play but who you fukk, what you eat, what you wear, everything.

Just part of being the top 1% of famous ppl in the world.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Always gotta make shyt about himself

Lepathetic
Shut the fukk up

Dude just finished his 20th season

It's very natural for any player in this phose of his career to feel that way after a grueling playoffs

Can't believe your post got so many daps

I hope LeBron DOES retire...so you miserable fukks can find another player to constantly bytch about

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Shut the fukk up

Dude just finished his 20th season

It's very natural for any player in this phose of his career to feel that way after a grueling playoffs

Can't believe your post got so many daps

I hope LeBron DOES retire...so you miserable fukks can find another player to constantly bytch about

Next time I'll post the Bron smiley so you know I was taking it seriously :troll:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Melo couldn't even get 24 hours because his "friend" wanted to take the spotlight even though he's not even serious about it

We all have that 1 friend unfortunately

Melo is pro black too. You’d think Bron would let him get his flowers. :manny: