Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically. shyt the league would probably pay him extra to do that farewell tour. Rating for every game will be through the roof, every game will be sold out. All the team owners would probably even pool money to make it happen
So many hate him

It would be worse than the PP one

He made the NBA worse remember

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Savannah gon kick that nikka out the house getting on her nerves being home all the time :pachaha:

Gonna be sounding like shorty in that Camron Pink Horsepower commercial :mjlol:

"Why you walking like dat"
"You coming home breathing like dat"
"You used to be darkskin now you actin hella lightskin"
"Look at your beard, you look stupid"
"I don't like the way you breathing...all of dat"

:laff: @2Quik4UHoes @MikelArteta @Walt @CHICAGO

Daps
He had a Good career, top 3 player ever ....but I don't think he will fully retire, he will take a break and come back and sign for who ever signed Bronny so he can have his Retirement Tour while helping his son juggle his first NBA season.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bron more likely to play 5 more years than retire on the spot

exactly bron wants that sit down interview before his last game, all the stars and bright lights on him

One last chalk toss
one last starting intro
one last check out
after the game grabbing the mic at center court prob will be whatever team he's on vs the cavs
one more just a boy from akron
melo, paul and the rest of the crew in the stands

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He’s just caught up in the moment like most fans and media. There’s a lot of meat still on the bones pause. This was the perfect team for him there was plenty of ball handlers and scorers. But MENTALLY I think, he still thinks, that he needs to load carry. I’ll never forget the start of that 4th in game 2 :sadcam:

But yea either get kyrie or keep Reaves and have some depth again, add a fuking backup center, and they’re still contenders. His dumb ass just need to accept lesser minutes and a slightly lesser role. He averaged 30 this year :gucci: Like dude maybe avg 22-23 and you’ll be good for end of season. Ie Jimmy butler and Jamal Murray played possum all year

Daps
Reppin
Chi
This is what I'm talking about with Bron haters

Bron haters are more obsessed and emotional about Lebron than bronsexuals are

What the fukk kind of comment is this about an all time legend retiring?

Bc no one actually thinks he’s retiring, including himself…so why make the comment? Only thing it does is draw a bunch of attention about this false narrative he created lol

LeBron considering retirement is almost as big of a story as nuggets winning and game 4 of the other series.

Ppl see thru this bs and are calling it out. That’s all.