Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
S
I need him to win one more but Anthony Davis won't get him through the regular season if he's "load managing" :mjcry:

Spida can't get the job done if he wanted to go back to Cleveland for his goodbye tour.

he need to go back to the Heat for his farewell :mjlit:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The Bron hate is some of the weirdest shyt I ever seen. Especially for a player who is pro black as fukk and not in no fukkery off the court.
It makes no sense.

But I know how we got here even though I don't agree with it:

Firstly we had the unprecedented hype which made people want to see him fail going back to him still being a HS player.

The fact that he got "is he better than Jordan" Comps and comparisons since his rookie year made the Jordan stans hate him

The fact that he had ascended kind of right in the middle of Kobe's prime and kind of took some of that "best player in the league" shine off Kobe made Kobe stans despise him

The decision ( which may have not been the best way to go about his free agency choice but folks act like he actually killed someone)

He then goes on a run dominating the eastern conference and MANY people who are fans of these teams grew to despise him and grow tired of him.

To top it off..and this is the most basic one yet is more important than many will admit:

He don't got the "aesthetically pleasing game" that many basketball fans like from perimeter players ..Same way folks hated on dominant big men like Wilt and Shaq but love Hakeem (people like pretty games and resent if they feel one player is too powerful)

I'm not even gonna get into the sector of white folks and Koons who hate on his Business moves, player empowerment, and social justice critiques. That can be a whole nother thread/post

I don't agree with ANY of this but this is how I rationalize why one of the greatest players to touch a basketball gets despised the way he does.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with being a Bron fan but bro went on a passive aggressive sassy spree :scusthov:
I think yall need to be a little bit more understanding of where Lebron is coming from.

You got a whole thread made by a fan of the same team declaring Bron is cooked and washed and now yall are questioning Bron when he says he might consider retirement?

Is he washed or not?

If so, why are questioning if he should retire then :heh:

I don't get it