Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
LeDrama Queen wants some attention.

ahhh yes you already know this attention seeker will want to go on a retirement tour, getting all the love from each NBA arena
Again, this is some loser shyt

Lots of players with multiple chips has a retirement tour. Never mind
The fact that you're taking these posts seriously is embarrassing in itself

Goodnight folks
Of course you resort to "I was just joking/trolling" when called out :mjlol:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
not sure what he has to play for anymore to be honest. his legacy is already set as the goat of his generation. billionaire club and more to be made. still has his health and no debilitating injuries for the most part. a lot of greats retire at the top or near top of their game.

the only thing he can continue to play for is his ego, and that's probably not worth it when he can get healthier attn and recognition outside the sport. a lot of haters and trolls act like they don't like him for basketball reasons, but that's suspect imo. maybe jealousy, insecurity, envy? we see it all the time in lecoliseum, but they will be exposed if they continue hating his off the court moves cause there's very few people who put on for the culture like lebron does.
well we have a cornball Canadian on here who has proudly admitted to hating Lebron for 20+years, so he’ll definitely be following and keeping tabs on Lebron post-retirement

• Haha
Reactions: bzb

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
LeBron trying to have the media talk about this “retirement” so they don’t talk about the other teams still in these playoffs. What kind of petty ass shyt is this. You already know his corny ass ain’t retiring until he steals Bronnys thunder by joining Bronnys rookie team and taking the lime light. Then retire the next year. I see you LeMe me me.

:martin:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Again, this is some loser shyt

Lots of players with multiple chips has a retirement tour. Never mind

Of course you resort to "I was just joking/trolling" when called out :mjlol:

Huh, I don't care about what you gotta say lol. He legit is one of my favorites. I just like poking fun

But if you want to take my post seriously. Then go ahead :lolbron:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Some of you dudes are legit mentally ill :gucci:

Like I need to see a picture of what some of y’all mfs look like in real life because I got a good feeling…:mjlol:

I always figure these nikkas look like this when they spewing dumb ass hot takes.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-01%20at%2016.28.42.jpeg

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he's not retiring. 0% chance. Probably just tryin to kick the front office in their ass to make some moves. He'll def have a farewell tour.
Basically. shyt the league would probably pay him extra to do that farewell tour. Rating for every game will be through the roof, every game will be sold out. All the team owners would probably even pool money to make it happen

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As one of the greatest players to ever play the game, no way LeBron is retiring without a retirement tour, c’mon.

[bob] that may have been who knows what will unfold in the next several months, but that may have been the last shot michael jordan lebron james will ever take in the nba [/kostsas]