Lebron is considering retirement according to multiple sources (Chris Haynes, Mcten, BR, etc)

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is out of context as hell. He said he playing next year earlier in the post game when they asked about the team going forward. He said him, AD, and Vando(Player option) would be there. Other than that Rob and the upper ppl gotta handle that.

Edit: NVM, looks like he officially put it out there looking below. :francis:
Yeah he just double talking

He knows what he doing

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The Bron hate is some of the weirdest shyt I ever seen. Especially for a player who is pro black as fukk and not in no fukkery off the court.
Why do y’all pretend like not liking a professional sports player is some foreign idea

No one is wishing harm on this nikka. I just want him to lose

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
not sure what he has to play for anymore to be honest. his legacy is already set as the goat of his generation. billionaire club and more to be made. still has his health and no debilitating injuries for the most part. a lot of greats retire at the top or near top of their game.

the only thing he can continue to play for is his ego, and that's probably not worth it when he can get healthier attn and recognition outside the sport. a lot of haters and trolls act like they don't like him for basketball reasons, but that's suspect imo. maybe jealousy, insecurity, envy? we see it all the time in lecoliseum, but they will be exposed if they continue hating his off the court moves cause there's very few people who put on for the culture like lebron does.

if he can't play for a championship then why continue at this point? gonna be very very hard for the lakers to compete for a chip with their best guy almost 40 yrs old. if he retires then i'm glad i got to see all the goats on my list play in their heyday.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As one of the greatest players to ever play the game, no way LeBron is retiring without a retirement tour, c’mon.
Would you blame him

If he leaves like this?

Do you think all the years of slander didn’t get to him?

His body breaking down

Why deal with the BS

He still human

So many say the game will be much better off without him

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not sure what he has to play for anymore to be honest. his legacy is already set as the goat of his generation. billionaire club and more to be made. still has his health and no debilitating injuries for the most part. a lot of greats retire at the top or near top of their game.

the only thing he can continue to play for is his ego, and that's probably not worth it when he can get healthier attn and recognition outside the sport. a lot of haters and trolls act like they don't like him for basketball reasons, but that's suspect imo. maybe jealousy, insecurity, envy? we see it all the time in lecoliseum, but they will be exposed if they continue hating his off the court moves cause there's very few people who put on for the culture like lebron does.

if he can't play for a championship then why continue at this point? gonna be very very hard for the lakers to compete for a chip with their best guy almost 40 yrs old. if he retires then i'm glad i got to see all the goats on my list play in their heyday.
Bingo

There is really nothing to play for at this point

Leave and enjoy life

Don’t give them nothing

No retirement tour

No podcast

No shows

Nothing

Just random IG and twitter post

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I think it’s time to retire :manny: Denver winning just proves the league is in transition mode. Time for new players to emerge. The media only talks about Lebron because of his past accomplishments. He just needs to enjoy what he did in the league. He’s already made his mark as one of the greats.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Even TMZ reporting about his decision making :dead: Mission accomplished. He should’ve waited until after the finals or off season.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This is what I'm talking about with Bron haters

Bron haters are more obsessed and emotional about Lebron than bronsexuals are

What the fukk kind of comment is this about an all time legend retiring?

That's the funny thing. He's actually one of my favorite players. I just like poking him pause