LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol:

Ain't hardly a casual

source.gif

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ok that wasn't a great Bron performance, but I was fooled thinking Laker fans turned into Bron stans I guess we back to normal lol

Ya'll needa be patient, ya'll still a number 3 team in the league at WORST:ufdup:
Most lakers fans have disliked Lebron for years, that’s not changing anytime soon untill he wins a chip:pachaha:for basketball reasons I always felt he should have went back to Miami. Especially with that squad they managed to build

Last edited:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I misinterpreted, my bad g!

Energy still ain't the same for others, I didn't see these posts when Kawhi was ducking Harden and Giannis and disappearing in games for them. And not just you, and not taking anything away from Kawhi, cause he a great player and I'm a fan, but the energy always different for other guys. We in Year 17 with Bron and still holding him to a higher level than guys actually in their primes...
I have him as the 2nd best ever. I hate seeing dude defer. I hate the free throw chokes. I hate seeing interviews where he says stuff like “yeah, my teammates told me to be aggressive.” He deserves all the heat for this loss. Only reason people feel this team isn’t title ready is because Bron leans too much on role players late in games. If he were to just dominate down the stretch like he’s shown before, this team would be psychologically demoralizing to play against. He’s got to get the free throws situated before the post season.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

kobe got hemmed up by 6'1 bobby jackson in crunch time of game 5(1:27:41 mark to be exact :mjgrin:) of the wcf , you must of forgot or wasn't old enough to watch

nikka Bron getting locked up by 6 foot nikkas is a career long trend but I'll give you credit on the receipts that's an oldie from a classic series

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

kobe got hemmed up by 6'1 bobby jackson in crunch time of game 5(1:27:41 mark to be exact :mjgrin:) of the wcf , you must of forgot or wasn't old enough to watch

He got his shot off. That's not at all what just happened. LeBron was denied the attempt. It's not about him missing it. It's the fact that he was denied a shot.:gucci: