LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Kawhi gets credit from one legendary playoff run as being the hottest thing around. Disappears in spots and gets worked by other superstars in others, not a word from Basketball Culture...

A guy who literally has dozens of iconic playoff moments, probably 10 legendary playoff runs, gets shot down with every bad play, bad game, every loss his team takes. This is why nikkas defend LeBron, the energy has never been the same for other superstars as it is for him. Never...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i was hoping Bron and AD would both ball out tonight so i could campaign for them to be Co-MVPs this season :mjcry:

but all i got was this:hhh:

Kevin-Hart-Lakers.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
IM NOT WHITE

Cac, stfu. You the whitest mufukka that posts on thecoli. Kobe's dikk got lodged and stuck down your throat so many times you're forgetting that you some dikkriding Jew bum who spends a large portion of his week shytposting on the internet.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Cac, stfu. You the whitest mufukka that posts on thecoli. Kobe's dikk got lodged and stuck down your throat so many times you're forgetting that you some dikkriding Jew bum who spends a large portion of his week shytposting on the internet.

I BET YOU WANNA SIT IN KEVIN HART’S LAP JUST LIKE YOUR KING YOU PATHETIC CAC FAGOT

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ya'll are going to the WCF at minimum, why the fukk should you care he played like a bum tonight?:mjlol:
Because what you saw from him tonight is the reason why you haven’t called them a title lock. It’s in everyone’s mind how Bron plays sometimes late in tight games and it’s why people feel the Clips can beat them in a series.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Kawhi gets credit from one legendary playoff run as being the hottest thing around. Disappears in spots and gets worked by other superstars in others, not a word from Basketball Culture...

A guy who literally has dozens of iconic playoff moments, probably 10 legendary playoff runs, gets shot down with every bad play, bad game, every loss his team takes. This is why nikkas defend LeBron, the energy has never been the same for other superstars as it is for him. Never...
Listen we know the energy is never kept the same, but lebron can not let kawhi win again this year. We know the legendary performances lebron has put up but if kawhi ties him in rings this year people are going to over look all that.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I BET YOU WANNA SIT IN KEVIN HART’S LAP JUST LIKE YOUR KING YOU PATHETIC CAC FAGOT

Corny as fukk, Yusef.

Any of y'all Kobe cheerleaders ever think how pathetic it looks to others that y'all are on standby next to your mobile devices every Lebron game waiting for him to have a mishap just so y'all can be the first to make some lame ass thread like this one @CantStop made?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Because what you saw from him tonight is the reason why you haven’t called them a title lock. It’s in everyone’s mind how Bron plays sometimes late in tight games and it’s why people feel the Clips can beat them in a series.
Bro when they were rolling before this losing streak everyone had them as a title lock, and I said minimum because I just can't see anybody beating Lebron James and Anthony Davis in a 7 game series in the playoffs:yeshrug:

People are shocked they got this good this fast to begin with, its just a little bump in the road. I've seen this from LeBron before multiple times, yes he's old but these regular season games don't mean shyt to him, this ain't the NFL lol this a 82 game marathon, every team loses in the regular season, every big time player has bad games in the regular season. Bron ain't bum status yet, hit me back in the playoffs and if I'm wrong I'll take my L:yeshrug:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I have him as the 2nd best ever. I hate seeing dude defer. I hate the free throw chokes. I hate seeing interviews where he says stuff like “yeah, my teammates told me to be aggressive.” He deserves all the heat for this loss. Only reason people feel this team isn’t title ready is because Bron leans too much on role players late in games. If he were to just dominate down the stretch like he’s shown before, this team would be psychologically demoralizing to play against. He’s got to get the free throws situated before the post season.

I am reserving benefit of doubt until playoffs, because I think hes earned the respect to see if he can flip a switch in the playoffs. But I'm starting to think that other level is no longer there, which isn't at all surprising for anyone in Year 17, but would be terrible news for any Laker fans...cause AD ain't shown himself to be this imposing, dominant presence at the biggest moments of biggest games, either. That's why I dont solely put this loss on Bron...

But for sure i give Bron the most blame, the goofy one leg heat check, the poor shot selection all game, the passivity, the over dribbling, he the biggest reason for the L. It's not so much he missed the shots, his shot selection was TRASH tonight. 12 threes?

I'm thinking the free throw issues are here to stay. He was never money from the line, but he's shot 69% the last 4 years, and getting worse, compared to 74% the prior four years. That trend ain't gonna magically adjust itself at this age...

This team can't win a title for a number of reasons, certainly if Bron can't tap into a higher level being one of the most damning...