LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Corny as fukk, Yusef.

Any of y'all Kobe cheerleaders ever think how pathetic it looks to others that y'all are on standby next to your mobile devices every Lebron game waiting for him to have a mishap just so y'all can be the first to make some lame ass thread like this one @CantStop made?

SHUT YO BIITCHASS UP HONKEY

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Both of these plays literally only happened because LeBron made a clutch play (three in 2013, block in 2016) to even put them in a position to take that shot.

Let’s talk about the fact that “unclutch” LeBron hit 4 buzzer beaters in the 2018 playoffs and is the ALL TIME PLAYOFF LEADER in game winners, a list where “clutch” Kobe is MIA. :mjlol:

The greatest irony of Kobe’s career is that ALL OF his greatest feats happened in the regular season. Was consistently worse in the playoffs, has mediocre all time NBA finals stats (averaged 13ppg for one of his “rangz”), and has practically 0 memorable playoff moments. :yeshrug:
Didn't hit "buzzer beaters" in those Finals that the conversation is about so dunno why you brought that up. And feel free to show where I said anything about Lebron being unclutch since you put it in quotations (I don't believe you understand what a quote is now btw) or Kobe having anything to do with anything me and the other poster was talking about other than his teammates. Me and breh were talking about teammates. If you want to talk about LeBron or Kobe, wait for that to be the topic of discussion with whosever conversation you insert yourself in.
:heh:

You doing a while lot of flailing about over shyt ain't nobody talking about. You seem big mad.

giphy.gif

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bro when they were rolling before this losing streak everyone had them as a title lock, and I said minimum because I just can't see anybody beating Lebron James and Anthony Davis in a 7 game series in the playoffs:yeshrug:

People are shocked they got this good this fast to begin with, its just a little bump in the road. I've seen this from LeBron before multiple times, yes he's old but these regular season games don't mean shyt to him, this ain't the NFL lol this a 82 game marathon, every team loses in the regular season, every big time player has bad games in the regular season. Bron ain't bum status yet, hit me back in the playoffs and if I'm wrong I'll take my L:yeshrug:
I am reserving benefit of doubt until playoffs, because I think hes earned the respect to see if he can flip a switch in the playoffs. But I'm starting to think that other level is no longer there, which isn't at all surprising for anyone in Year 17, but would be terrible news for any Laker fans...cause AD ain't shown himself to be this imposing, dominant presence at the biggest moments of biggest games, either. That's why I dont solely put this loss on Bron...

But for sure i give Bron the most blame, the goofy one leg heat check, the poor shot selection all game, the passivity, the over dribbling, he the biggest reason for the L. It's not so much he missed the shots, his shot selection was TRASH tonight. 12 threes?

I'm thinking the free throw issues are here to stay. He was never money from the line, but he's shot 69% the last 4 years, and getting worse, compared to 74% the prior four years. That trend ain't gonna magically adjust itself at this age...

This team can't win a title for a number of reasons, certainly if Bron can't tap into a higher level being one of the most damning...

I see where y'all coming from, the problem from a laker fan standpoint is that our previous franchise legend didnt flip a switch in the playoffs....nikka acted like every game was game 7. I'm still confident in Bron in the playoffs for sure, but games like this are just annoying for LWO nikkas to stomach. The passive aggressiveness, the lack of go to moves in the clutch, sprinting across court to sit on Kevin Hart's lap. All of it put together is :hhh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lol at how excited Laker fans are right now. Y’all would rather lose with LeBron choking than win

if we beat the Bucks and Clips i guarantee OP would've made a thread praising bron and the team. these were the games we were waiting for because we know our hot start was against a lot of shytty teams