LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Say stupid shyt for negs brehs.
Both of these plays literally only happened because LeBron made a clutch play (three in 2013, block in 2016) to even put them in a position to take that shot.

Let’s talk about the fact that “unclutch” LeBron hit 4 buzzer beaters in the 2018 playoffs and is the ALL TIME PLAYOFF LEADER in game winners, a list where “clutch” Kobe is MIA. :mjlol:

The greatest irony of Kobe’s career is that ALL OF his greatest feats happened in the regular season. Was consistently worse in the playoffs, has mediocre all time NBA finals stats (averaged 13ppg for one of his “rangz”), and has practically 0 memorable playoff moments. :yeshrug:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
My only rebuttal to this is he's taken over on stretches too, been aggressive and hit big shots. Cats act like he hasn't done what you say "KD and Kawhi do", last time we saw him in the playoffs he did it nearly every game, and he's made his career doing it almost the entire time...

Now if you want to argue he doesnt do it enough, I can humor that, but yall nikkas gotta stop acting like dude ain't got a whole career worth of big shots and takeovers...

Couple more things, this game was a bad look and bad loss. He was mostly bad tonight, no dancing around it. I think the fact that people expect him to still be at his peak level in Year 17 shows more respect for his legend than people think, because while he isn't washed, it's been clear almost the whole year he's lost a step and is often not even the best player on his own team. He ain't getting no passes, hes been inviting the smoke with the hashtags and the load management comments, etc, so let him have it...

I just for once want the energy to be the same for everyone else. Kawhi was terrible down the stretch in the Rockets loss last week, was terrible when the Bucks ziplined em by 30, and barely a word gets mentioned, despite him being much younger and in his prime. AD is in his prime and the best player on the Lakers, when they lose you barely hear him mentioned as the culprit. So on and so forth...

As far as compared to Mike, Bron has definitely already hit his ceiling, but the best Bron we ever saw is definitely arguably the best player ever. The LeBron/Jordan thing will always be a debate...
That’s exactly what I sad. “:patrice: Wait, why doesn’t he do that more often” :pachaha:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
That’s exactly what I sad. “:patrice: Wait, why doesn’t he do that more often” :pachaha:

I misinterpreted, my bad g!

Energy still ain't the same for others, I didn't see these posts when Kawhi was ducking Harden and Giannis and disappearing in games for them. And not just you, and not taking anything away from Kawhi, cause he a great player and I'm a fan, but the energy always different for other guys. We in Year 17 with Bron and still holding him to a higher level than guys actually in their primes...