LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
1131325160.jpg.0.jpg

nov-2001-guard-michael-jordan-of-the-washington-wizards-rests-his-on-picture-id626767

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
He’s successfully convinced a lot of the basketball world “the right basketball play” is giving up the rock whenever the game is close. He whips a pass really fast so you move all the blame to role players if they don’t knock down open shots. Until you see Kawhi and KD play then it’s like “:patrice: wait, why doesn’t Bron do that more often?”

If you gonna be soft late then it’s the right play. If you’re in year 17 and still don’t have a go to move it’s the right play. If you’re scared to go to the line it’s the right play. But if you can say “get the F outta my way” and create and make a bucket then the right play is to win the game. It’s what separates him from Mike. He’ll never.... ever.... ever....be better than Mike. His ceiling has been reached.

My only rebuttal to this is he's taken over on stretches too, been aggressive and hit big shots. Cats act like he hasn't done what you say "KD and Kawhi do", last time we saw him in the playoffs he did it nearly every game, and he's made his career doing it almost the entire time...

Now if you want to argue he doesnt do it enough, I can humor that, but yall nikkas gotta stop acting like dude ain't got a whole career worth of big shots and takeovers...

Couple more things, this game was a bad look and bad loss. He was mostly bad tonight, no dancing around it. I think the fact that people expect him to still be at his peak level in Year 17 shows more respect for his legend than people think, because while he isn't washed, it's been clear almost the whole year he's lost a step and is often not even the best player on his own team. He ain't getting no passes, hes been inviting the smoke with the hashtags and the load management comments, etc, so let him have it...

I just for once want the energy to be the same for everyone else. Kawhi was terrible down the stretch in the Rockets loss last week, was terrible when the Bucks ziplined em by 30, and barely a word gets mentioned, despite him being much younger and in his prime. AD is in his prime and the best player on the Lakers, when they lose you barely hear him mentioned as the culprit. So on and so forth...

As far as compared to Mike, Bron has definitely already hit his ceiling, but the best Bron we ever saw is definitely arguably the best player ever. The LeBron/Jordan thing will always be a debate...

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You might be gay for real, but you get no argument from me. This was a bad loss, a bad overall game by LeBron, a bad game by the Lakers in general...

Let's not pretend AD was out there tearing thru shyt, either. He's a superstar, he gets superstar treatment, too. Completely disappeared the 4thQ. Lucky him, being on a team with Bron, he wont wear the brunt of criticism when they lose...

But terrible game by Bron, no argument from me. Stop being a lane, anybody on here will tell you I'm an objective poster. I'm a Bron guy but I'm objective...

THE GUY WHO SAID “LEBRON BROUGHT ME HOME” CALLIN SOME1 GAY

LMFAO

CLASSIX

AT LEAST YOU ADMIT YOUR KING BEEN LOSING US GAMES LATELY, ILL GIVE U THAT