LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
its well deserved. bron played like trash tonight

that last possession, getting blocked by pat, that random one legged 3 ball, too many dumb ass shyt tonight

dont forget he jeopardized his health by doing this

Kevin-Hart-Lakers.gif

Breh stop that shyt now :russ::russ:

stop what? OTIS is just describing what's in this gif
Kevin-Hart-Lakers.gif

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Kobe wasnt afraid to take em

.Bron always tries to pass in close games late even when hes got the clear mismatch its fuggin annoying...he got no balls late game....
He’s successfully convinced a lot of the basketball world “the right basketball play” is giving up the rock whenever the game is close. He whips a pass really fast so you move all the blame to role players if they don’t knock down open shots. Until you see Kawhi and KD play then it’s like “:patrice: wait, why doesn’t Bron do that more often?”

If you gonna be soft late then it’s the right play. If you’re in year 17 and still don’t have a go to move it’s the right play. If you’re scared to go to the line it’s the right play. But if you can say “get the F outta my way” and create and make a bucket then the right play is to win the game. It’s what separates him from Mike. He’ll never.... ever.... ever....be better than Mike. His ceiling has been reached.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

You might be gay for real, but you get no argument from me. This was a bad loss, a bad overall game by LeBron, a bad game by the Lakers in general...

Let's not pretend AD was out there tearing thru shyt, either. He's a superstar, he gets superstar treatment, too. Completely disappeared the 4thQ. Lucky him, being on a team with Bron, he wont wear the brunt of criticism when they lose...

But terrible game by Bron, no argument from me. Stop being a lane, anybody on here will tell you I'm an objective poster. I'm a Bron guy but I'm objective...

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the NBA.

Of course there was a couple of morons like @Gil Scott-Heroin saying he "wasn't the same" after Kawhi coasted in some meaningless ass early season road games :mjlol:

You can't be the best player in the NBA playing 50 games a season and still coasting in games.

Keep the same energy when Kawhi rests games against Giannis, shoots 8-23 and loses against the Spurs etc.

LeBron played trash but it's crickets when the Clips lose.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always thought bron would level up to a old man game. Boy was I wrong. Breh lacks of skills look pitiful out there. No go to move, footwork suspect at best, handles super shakey and cant even shoot fts. :hhh:

If breh ain't surrounded by knock down shooters forget about it. Kicking the ball out after a drive ain't something that should be relied on. The zone kills the lakers too