LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
i miss this guy :mjcry:

giphy.gif

FondSentimentalAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
men are easily worse than women, reading through this thread and others for years makes me realize some people are only going to see shyt one way, and twist whatever they can just to seem like part of the conversation

one dude said Lebrons post game is trash ... so the other dude said "He does have a post game, maybe he doesnt feel comfortable with it" :russ: my nikka are you fukking retarded ... I'm sure JJ reddikk can dunk on cats too but thats not his game... dont try to create shyt that's not there. What makes a man grow up and mature and feel comfortable riding another man's dikk to the point where you deflect and create scenarios to protect him? Thats some disgusting shyt, if you take all the goal post moving and other players away from the situation.... you are on an island alone with nothing nikka. :mjlol:some of you misrepresent basketball as a fukking whole when you deflect and show that you've never played before. You are the direct reason why there is a fakkit commissioner and homosexual aspects to todays game. When people argue about Shaq or Kobe like they are both legends in their own right... or circumstances with Dwade and his rings, Kyrie being off or on mentally, Draymond doing whatever he fukking does... All of these people are proven winners, it doesnt matter if they suck dikk or not as long as you've won. You move goalposts when you dont understand the reality of winning... you can say Lebron hit so and so many shots and :troll:but his circumstance has put him into more opportunities to do that. AND this nikka will have a very average defender on him with single coverage and CHOKE WHEN IT fukkING MATTERS. You can hate Kobe, you can hate Lebron but both situations are extremely opposite. You are comparing a dude thats a beast... with single coverage on 6 foot players, getting shut down by the corpse of Shawn Marion and Deshaun Stevenson. To a dude who doesnt pass and is double and triple teamed... with a whole gameplan set against guarding him. Take Drose for example, since most people love him... he's exceptional and can finish and shoot. If you double team Drose all game do you think he's really going to have a great game like that? You cats cant be this fukking stupid. When all is said and done beyond teams and players and stats it only matters if you fukking win the game ... If I shoot 3/20 all game and then hit a dagger in your grill to win, do you think I give a fukk about analytics and percentages? You need to be able to win or make the play to win, to go to the finals to win that bytch. Nothing else matters in sports besides winning. Lebron should rarely be the dude by the logo sizing up a defender to jack up ugly ass bricks at the end of the game. nikka needs to play his 3-4 role and use his body to get other people open or catch lobs, even for a "playmaker" this dude never runs pick and roll or pop with anyone like that, its gotten to the point where its built in and I dont even hate anymore... just shook low IQ basketball. I've never seen a player purposely put himself into the positions he doesnt even want to be in. Every other dude goes toward their strength and this dude always hesitates and picks the worst option possible.

im not you

All Star
Daps
dudes saying he unclutch as if he didnt lead both teams in pts assists boards blocks steals going against 73-9 in the finals one of the best teams of all time...

hes past his prime now and had a bad game :manny:

Yungin

Pro
Daps
Kobe is an imbecile and a fraud he never shot above 46 percent once in his career and rode shaq dikk to 3 rings. he didnt deserve FMVP and it should have gone to gasol. one of the most overrated scumbags in sports

:patrice: I don’t know if u know this but Kobe has been retired for 4 years now...But Bron played last night and was afraid to go at Kawhi :manny:

Daps
Kobe is an imbecile and a fraud he never shot above 46 percent once in his career and rode shaq dikk to 3 rings. he didnt deserve FMVP and it should have gone to gasol. one of the most overrated scumbags in sports

:francis: Only white people talk about Kobe like this. No Breh I know in real life don’t respect Bean.

It’s like him not going to Jail for that Colorado shyt affected all of them. Now Kobe a scumbag and rode Gasol to rings :mjlol: it’s like a parody at this point.