LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
tenor.gif
:dead:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Am I the only one annoyed at people trying to clown Patrick Beverley? One of the few players going hard and spicing up the occasion of 2 local rivals on Christmas Day and you've got these social media weirdos clowning him. The game has lost its edge. Bev and Kawhi were like 2 guys from a previous era out there.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nikkaz tryna give Kevin Hart a lap dance instead of giving peg leg and abortion p that work. Goddamn breh....:francis:
Right, I don't wanna hear all that "bu...bu..bu..the gameplan was to....."

Go over there and say "I got Kawhi, the rest of yall do what you gotta do but this dude aint gonna beat us on my watch." They might not care about the regular season over all but lets not pretend these superstars don't care about Christmas games. At the very least, these are high visibility games for brand marketing. Brehs aint running out there in their most exclusive kicks to choke and get embarrassed. I actually think they played pretty well though. Kuz might be a big stage performer. Playoff P looking like the lights were too bright for him. I think they can fix the late game struggles with some tweaks but it starts with Bron and AD, not the role players

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Am I the only one annoyed at people trying to clown Patrick Beverley? One of the few players going hard and spicing up the occasion of 2 local rivals on Christmas Day and you've got these social media weirdos clowning him. The game has lost its edge. Bev and Kawhi were like 2 guys from a previous era out there.

Breh it’s fukk Bev but that nikka a total dog. Him and Harrell are what we need right now. nikkaz soft as baby shyt on a blouse out chea.