LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Am I the only one annoyed at people trying to clown Patrick Beverley? One of the few players going hard and spicing up the occasion of 2 local rivals on Christmas Day and you've got these social media weirdos clowning him. The game has lost its edge. Bev and Kawhi were like 2 guys from a previous era out there.
Pat Bev is basically seeing if you that dude people say you are. He tried the same shyt on KD last year in the playoffs and even though we took the Warriors to 6 games KD came out blazing and Pat Bev got torched something serious in the end and he gave KD props once we were eliminated. He would've tipped his hat to Bron if he bossed up in the end

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
george hill used to do a good job but Kobe would get the best of him, like this

but then Kobe got him with this (couldnt find a YT video of it)

The games hill got the steak and slam, Kobe quit at the half.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Pat Bev is basically seeing if you that dude people say you are. He tried the same shyt on KD last year in the playoffs and even though we took the Warriors to 6 games KD came out blazing and Pat Bev got torched something serious in the end and he gave KD props once we were eliminated. He would've tipped his hat to Bron if he bossed up in the end

“We”? Da fukk did all these clipper fans come from?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The games hill got the steak and slam, Kobe quit at the half.

yeah his box score for that game is weird. i dont remember if he "quit" per se but he was 7-10 in the first half and didn't take a shot in the 2nd :ld: so it's not even like Hill locked him up cuz he was super efficient first 2 qtrs

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
:francis: Only white people talk about Kobe like this. No Breh I know in real life don’t respect Bean.

It’s like him not going to Jail for that Colorado shyt affected all of them. Now Kobe a scumbag and rode Gasol to rings :mjlol: it’s like a parody at this point.
Nah a lot of people still don't respect him for snitching on Shaq. They respect what he did on the court but always remember that shaq incident.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah a lot of people still don't respect him for snitching on Shaq. They respect what he did on the court but always remember that shaq incident.

nobody cares about that shyt, I've havent heard a black person irl mention the Shaq shyt in like 10 years. You're not gonna walk into a black barbershop today, start a Bron vs Kobe debate and someone will be like "bu-bu-bu-but he snitched on Shaq!" That's just for the internet.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
nobody cares about that shyt, I've havent heard a black person irl mention the Shaq shyt in like 10 years. You're not gonna walk into a black barbershop today, start a Bron vs Kobe debate and someone will be like "bu-bu-bu-but he snitched on Shaq!" That's just for the internet.

This.

Barbershops in NY most ppl clown LeBron, some ppl hate Kobe but they always say they got respect. That snitching shyt and those bullshyt advanced stats get no play in the real world. It's all about accomplishments and how people remember you played in big moments. The Christmas game was another hit on Lebrons record.