LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:francis: Only white people talk about Kobe like this. No Breh I know in real life don’t respect Bean.

It’s like him not going to Jail for that Colorado shyt affected all of them. Now Kobe a scumbag and rode Gasol to rings :mjlol: it’s like a parody at this point.
He’s not even from America. He’s a troll. Just ignore him.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both of these plays literally only happened because LeBron made a clutch play (three in 2013, block in 2016) to even put them in a position to take that shot.

Let’s talk about the fact that “unclutch” LeBron hit 4 buzzer beaters in the 2018 playoffs and is the ALL TIME PLAYOFF LEADER in game winners, a list where “clutch” Kobe is MIA. :mjlol:

The greatest irony of Kobe’s career is that ALL OF his greatest feats happened in the regular season. Was consistently worse in the playoffs, has mediocre all time NBA finals stats (averaged 13ppg for one of his “rangz”), and has practically 0 memorable playoff moments. :yeshrug:

Kobe was great in the playoffs fukk is u talking about

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have him as the 2nd best ever. I hate seeing dude defer. I hate the free throw chokes. I hate seeing interviews where he says stuff like “yeah, my teammates told me to be aggressive.” He deserves all the heat for this loss. Only reason people feel this team isn’t title ready is because Bron leans too much on role players late in games. If he were to just dominate down the stretch like he’s shown before, this team would be psychologically demoralizing to play against. He’s got to get the free throws situated before the post season.

Hes no where near the second best ever

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
rawImage.jpg

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
bytch ass crying ass Lakers fans acting like they the only team that took Ls on Christmas :mjlol:

No thread on the Rockets losing to the worst team in the league.

Daps
Whole lot of fake Laker fans in here..... Dr. Buss would be so disappointed in how bytch made the male sports fan has become

I've NEVER seen people turn on a nikka this quick . People gotta chill . Personally I would have called a play to put bring on the block and AD on that wing. AD should have had more touches in the fourth that comes down to coaching ....everything about the Lakers I believe can be fixed and I'm not even a Lakers fan :mjlol:. Especially if they get Iggy they'll be alright .