LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Lebron most be hurt forreal because it looked like he was scared o go to the basket
2 elite wing defenders and hes afraid of the free throw line. Kawhi seems to be growing a psychological edge on him too. You don't move as freely when you are shook. He moved fine when he ran over to give K Hart a lap dance

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
2 elite wing defenders and hes afraid of the free throw line. Kawhi seems to be growing a psychological edge on him too. You don't move as freely when you are shook. He moved fine when he ran over to give K Hart a lap dance

Kevin-Hart-Lakers.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fukk ya'll man. It's one game. :mjcry:

Nah it’s two games now. :francis:

I was too fukkin disgusted to even post in this thread like that. Wasn’t bout to let this weak ass fake ass front running nikka ruin my good evening.

It’s still probation time for this chump. fukk outta here with the early season win streaks if you ain’t got no win streak going from April to June then it’s fukk you. nikka scared of peg leg n shyt, da fukk?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I couldn't imagine shytting on the best player or 2nd best player on my own team... especially when finally becoming a championship contender after missing the playoffs all these years:hhh:
What happens if the Lakers win the chip and threads like this get upped:scust:
And over a regular season game:mjlol::russ::dead:
I'm just waiting for it too, you just know they gon be acting the opposite:mjlol:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
breh is 35 years old. you expect him to dominate these young ass babies who idolized him and are now gunning for him? dumb as shyt internet sports analysts :wow:

age is finally catching up to him, happens to every athlete. Came for him much later, 17 years at the top is unheard of. show some gotdamn respect.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh is 35 years old. you expect him to dominate these young ass babies who idolized him and are now gunning for him? dumb as shyt internet sports analysts :wow:

age is finally catching up to him, happens to every athlete

Kobe was doing that in 2012-2013

:unimpressed:

and he was playing heavy minutes

Daps

age is finally catching up to him, happens to every athlete. Came for him much later, 17 years at the top is unheard of. show some gotdamn respect.
35 is about right for most elite players.