LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop it. Thread exposed you. But go head, you and @Sccit can continue to go at Kobe's nuts. Have fun.

thread exposes me about what exactly?

I'm failing to understand what your point is

Everyone knows my posting history. I hated Bron or didn't fukk with him and then he joined the squad, I let bygones be bygones, I made a thread saying he should be MVP(at the time) but coincidentally your emo ass didn't see that. No one is off limits.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Be a goofy, slack jawed cac that would kill his own mother for a reasonable chance to suck off Kobe Bryant, brehs.

SLACK JAWED?

YOUR STRUGGLE DISSES ARE GETTIN MORE PATHETIC BY THE POST HONKEY

U THE ONLY HOMO DESPERATE ENOUGH TO CONSTANTLY MENTION KOBE IN A LEBRON THREAD U FUCCIN WEIRDO

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What purpose did this post serve? You bolded all the points I made about Kobe having me think you were about to give actual basketball analysis in response.

When someone gives their points during an argument and the only response you can give back is a smiley, gif, and/or insult, that usually means you lost. The only dumbass here is you. :yeshrug:

BTW this marks the 20th time this month you randomly decided to dikk ride me in a conversation that didn’t involve you. Keep following me you fukking loser :mjlol:

everything you said about Kobes game 7 is false you're just rambling nonsense while 99% of the LeGBT members on the forum took the L

the gif represents you running in to cape for your boy:cape::wrist:

Kevin-Hart-Lakers.gif

also, I'm a Laker fan posting in Laker threads. No one is "following you" dumbass :dead:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
SLACK JAWED?

YOUR STRUGGLE DISSES ARE GETTIN MORE PATHETIC BY THE POST HONKEY

U THE ONLY HOMO DESPERATE ENOUGH TO CONSTANTLY MENTION KOBE IN A LEBRON THREAD U FUCCIN WEIRDO

Stfu, neckbearded cac. Whole coli knows who you are, Yusef. Gtfoh, my nikka.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lakers havent been this good in years. Yall gotta let it go. He put up 60 shots:mjtf:

Remember yall didnt make the playoffs them last few Kobe years?:dahell:

KOBE IN HIS 17TH SEASON WAS STILL
THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE THO

I DONT COUNT THEM POST-ACHILLES YEARS, THATS WAS A DIFF PLAYER

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
THE DIFFERENCE IS LEBRON GROUPIES ARE SENSITIVE HOMOSEXUALS WHO ROOT FOR THE GUY BECAUSE HIS OVER THE TOP ATTENTION CRAVING BETA MALE BEHAVIOR REMINDS THEM OF THEMSELVES

NO BULLSHIIT

Your avi:mjtf:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
KOBE IN HIS 17TH SEASON WAS STILL
THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE THO

I DONT COUNT THEM POST-ACHILLES YEARS, THATS WAS A DIFF PLAYER

Do you even know what the playoffs are young man?:mjtf:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
thread exposes me about what exactly?

I'm failing to understand what your point is

Everyone knows my posting history. I hated Bron or didn't fukk with him and then he joined the squad, I let bygones be bygones, I made a thread saying he should be MVP(at the time) but coincidentally your emo ass didn't see that. No one is off limits.

You made a thread seconds after a December NBA game with a legitimately clear "I'm a Kobe dikkrider...watch this" thread title and asking me how you got exposed? :russ:

I don't need to know the rest of your post history. This thread is MORE than enough.

Y'all nikkas, man.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Stfu, neckbearded cac. Whole coli knows who you are, Yusef. Gtfoh, my nikka.

NECKBEARD? WTF U EVEN TALKIN ABOUT U GOOFY NERD

SHUT YO DUMBASS UP BIITCHBOY, MY IG BEEN IN MY SIG FOR YEARS, UNLIKE YOUR SCARY TO SHOW HIS FACE CUZ HE MOST LIKELY AN URKEL LOOKIN FRUIT ASS

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
NECKBEARD? WTF U EVEN TALKIN ABOUT U GOOFY NERD

SHUT YO DUMBASS UP BIITCHBOY, MY IG BEEN IN MY SIG FOR YEARS, UNLIKE YOUR SCARY TO SHOW HIS FACE CUZ HE MOST LIKELY AN URKEL LOOKIN FRUIT ASS

Stfu, Jew fakkit. You should be ashamed of yourself getting on a Hip Hop messageboard calling Black posters a cac, bytch nikka.