LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas just need to get healthy,Wanna see a playoffs series with these 2 teams

trash game by Bron tho :hhh:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pointing out errors doesn't make you anything other than observant you stupid muthafukka. :mjlol:
Nothing but logic needs to be defended. Saying one player was bailed out by teammates as if the same player he using in his comparison wasn't bailed out by teammates is stupidity, not just an error.

And there ain't a fukking thing you could possibly do to this so called bytch ass nikka other than be relieved you ain't local to know better. You need to find your father.
The plays are not contextually similar. Kyrie and Rays shots are only possible because LeBron did something clutch literally the play before. Kyrie doesn’t take that 3 if LeBron doesn’t block Iguodala and Allen’s shot means nothing if LeBron doesn’t knock down a 3 the possession before. In Game 7 of 2010 Kobe shot 6-24 and literally every major FG scored in the 4th quarter was made by someone not named Kobe Bryant. Even Kobe’s final FTs to pad the lead were the result of Pau offensive rebounding his initial bricked 3 and giving it back to him to draw a foul. Then when the buzzer sounded Kobe jumped on the scorers table and the world slurped him when had fukk all to do with the W :dead:

I’m not even going to point out the hilarious irony in you talking about “find your father” as you threaten to beat a nikka up over the internet. Obviously yours failed you, you fakkit :dead:

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
He will never get credit from Lakers fans, you can see the evidence right here. Sad.
I ain’t sad about shyt
Lost a lot of respect for him for that fukk shyt
KD showed he had more nuts on him with his off-season move than Bron did
Hopefully the Kobe stans in here get their wish and Bron is washed
LA not getting another chip till I have grandchildren :blessed:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I ain’t sad about shyt
Lost a lot of respect for him for that fukk shyt
KD showed he had more nuts on him with his off-season move than Bron did
Hopefully the Kobe stans in here get their wish and Bron is washed
LA not getting another chip till I have grandchildren :blessed:

Giannis
AD
Bron Harper

We good for two rings :mjlit:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
gotta admit this game was not a good look for lebron. dude shot way too many 3s and then doubled down on even more 3s when it was clear his shot was off.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
You know that the game was tied at 89 right?
You know Kyrie hit the go-ahead 3 right?
You know the Warriors NEVER scored again right?
You don't know what a game winner is right?
No shyt it was the game-winner. I'm saying that you nikkas act like they were down 2 with 5 seconds left or some shyt, when in reality, it was exactly as you said "game was tied at 89" with 53 seconds left.

That shot isn't even comparable to the Ray Allen shot when the context is included.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yet Bron wants our love :umad:

Bro, this thread was literally made seconds after the final buzzer. With about 8 minutes into the 4th quarter this dude @CantStop was fiendin at his phone with this thread cued up, waiting to click "create thread". Clown shyt. And him and other Kobe dikksuckers like that cac @Sccit on here got the nerve to try to insult nikkas intelligence by telling dudes they do nut ass shyt like that because they're disappointed Lakers fans. The truth is they do the shyt because they can't stand that there's a player over the last 20 years who alot of people rightfully consider better than their little crush. The shyt is limpwristed fakkitry at an unbelievable level.

Bron had a bad game in December in his 17th season at 35 years old. These nikkas crickets when anybody brings up how much of a detriment Kobe was to his teams in his final 3 or so seasons of his career and how many subpar playoff games he's had in his career. Clown shyt.