LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did LeBron guard Kawhi at all tonight?

beginning of the game lebron had that court slapping sit in the chair wojo duke defense then after kahwi started making shots bron was :sadbron: and wanted no more of that nikka for the night. It's funny everytime bron got 1 on 1 vs lue will, PG or Kahwi they went at that nikka like he steve kerr

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The plays are not contextually similar. Kyrie and Rays shots are only possible because LeBron did something clutch literally the play before. Kyrie doesn’t take that 3 if LeBron doesn’t block Iguodala and Allen’s shot means nothing if LeBron doesn’t knock down a 3 the possession before. In Game 7 of 2010 Kobe shot 6-24 and literally every major FG scored in the 4th quarter was made by someone not named Kobe Bryant. Even Kobe’s final FTs to pad the lead were the result of Pau offensive rebounding his initial bricked 3 and giving it back to him to draw a foul. Then when the buzzer sounded Kobe jumped on the scorers table and the world slurped him when had fukk all to do with the W :dead:

I’m not even going to point out the hilarious irony in you talking about “find your father” as you threaten to beat a nikka up over the internet. Obviously yours failed you, you fakkit :dead:

Look at this dumbass nikka y'all :laff:
Kevin-Hart-Lakers.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Bro, this thread was literally made seconds after the final buzzer. With about 8 minutes into the 4th quarter this dude @CantStop was fiendin at his phone with this thread cued up, waiting to click "create thread". Clown shyt. And him and other Kobe dikksuckers like that cac @Sccit on here got the nerve to try to insult nikkas intelligence by telling dudes they do nut ass shyt like that because they're disappointed Lakers fans. The truth is they do the shyt because they can't stand that there's a player over the last 20 years who alot of people rightfully consider better than their little crush. The shyt is limpwristed fakkitry at an unbelievable level.

Bron had a bad game in December in his 17th season at 35 years old. These nikkas crickets when anybody brings up how much of a detriment Kobe was to his teams in his final 3 or so seasons of his career and how many subpar playoff games he's had in his career. Clown shyt.

BE A DEMENTED HONKEY WHO WANTS TO SUCK OFF THEIR FAVORITE ATHLETE BRODIES

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro, this thread was literally made seconds after the final buzzer. With about 8 minutes into the 4th quarter this dude @CantStop was fiendin at his phone with this thread cued up, waiting to click "create thread". Clown shyt. And him and other Kobe dikksuckers like that cac @Sccit on here got the nerve to try to insult nikkas intelligence by telling dudes they do nut ass shyt like that because they're disappointed Lakers fans. The truth is they do the shyt because they can't stand that there's a player over the last 20 years who alot of people rightfully consider better than their little crush. The shyt is limpwristed fakkitry at an unbelievable level.

Bron had a bad game in December in his 17th season at 35 years old. These nikkas crickets when anybody brings up how much of a detriment Kobe was to his teams in his final 3 or so seasons of his career and how many subpar playoff games he's had in his career. Clown shyt.

Look at my post history this season. It's 99.9% me praising Bron

in fact find me another thread where I criticized Bron other than the one I made early LAST season

get out of your homotional feelings

every player catches slander. what makes bron any different?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bruh Giannis is Milwaukee, that's their guy who grew up in front of their eyes. Bron hasn't accomplished a single thing in a Laker jersey, yet his fans want us to fawn over him. What he's done his first 15 years of his career means zero to us
No lies told

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nikka u high

09 vs Denver, G7 vs Portland in 2000, G4 vs Phx in 06, G4 vs Indy in the 00 Finals, G6 vs Phx in 10, and countless others

He averaged 15 bc he was intentionally injured in the first quarter of g2 by Jalen Rose. He missed 3+ qtrs and messed up his scoring avg.

Kobe was the closer for those 3peat Lakers. Every close game, possessions ran through Kob.

If you don't know, then don't spew lies

he didnt even watch the 1st half of todays game but is in all out :cape: mode :laff:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
BE A DEMENTED HONKEY WHO WANTS TO SUCK OFF THEIR FAVORITE ATHLETE BRODIES

Be a goofy, slack jawed cac that would kill his own mother for a reasonable chance to suck off Kobe Bryant, brehs.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP survives
source.gif

Pat Bev like

giphy.gif

:salute:

one bad game?

he's been woat for a min now especially against the elite teams

-didn't show up game 1
-didn't show up against Milwaukee
-didn't show up tonight against the same team he didn't show up against in game 1

but he beats up on teams under .500

what a kang :banderas:

Preach 2 em:ahh:

Kawhi gets credit from one legendary playoff run as being the hottest thing around. Disappears in spots and gets worked by other superstars in others, not a word from Basketball Culture...

A guy who literally has dozens of iconic playoff moments, probably 10 legendary playoff runs, gets shot down with every bad play, bad game, every loss his team takes. This is why nikkas defend LeBron, the energy has never been the same for other superstars as it is for him. Never...

:stopitslime::mjlol::mjlol::francis::hhh::picard::usure::gucci::mjtf::martin::what::pachaha::pachaha::wtb::snoop::pacspit::aicmon::aicmon::camby:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

in fact find me another thread where I criticized Bron other than the one I made early LAST season

THE DIFFERENCE IS LEBRON GROUPIES ARE SENSITIVE HOMOSEXUALS WHO ROOT FOR THE GUY BECAUSE HIS OVER THE TOP ATTENTION CRAVING BETA MALE BEHAVIOR REMINDS THEM OF THEMSELVES

NO BULLSHIIT

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
FOREAL KOBE LITERALLY HAD 10 POINTS IN THE 4TH QUARTER

TALK ABOUT REVISIONIST HISTORY ROOTED IN FAGOTRY

Lakers havent been this good in years. Yall gotta let it go. He put up 60 shots:mjtf:

Remember yall didnt make the playoffs them last few Kobe years?:dahell:

Remember the last time the Lakers made the playoffs?​

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Look at this dumbass nikka y'all :laff:
Kevin-Hart-Lakers.gif
What purpose did this post serve? You bolded all the points I made about Kobe having me think you were about to give actual basketball analysis in response.

When someone gives their points during an argument and the only response you can give back is a smiley, gif, and/or insult, that usually means you lost. The only dumbass here is you. :yeshrug:

BTW this marks the 20th time this month you randomly decided to dikk ride me in a conversation that didn’t involve you. Keep following me you fukking loser :mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Stop it. Thread exposed you. But go head, you and @Sccit can continue to go at Kobe's nuts. Have fun.