LeBron is a fraud. 9-24 from the field. 2-12 from 3. blocked by Pat Bev on game tying 3

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Stfu, Jew fakkit. You should be ashamed of yourself getting on a Hip Hop messageboard calling Black posters a cac, bytch nikka.

YOU ARE A CAC THO..

ONLY WHITE PEOPLE IN MY EXPERIENCE HAVE EVER TRIED DOWNPLAYIN ME CUZ IM A JEW.. THATS TEXTBOOK CAC SHIIT.

ADD TO THAT YOU A FRUITY NERD WHO HIDES HIS FACE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN WHILE TALKIN SHIIT ONLINE CUZ LEBRON MAKES U HORNY AND ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
YOU ARE A CAC THO..

ONLY WHITE PEOPLE IN MY EXPERIENCE HAVE EVER TRIED DOWNPLAYIN ME CUZ IM A JEW.. THATS TEXTBOOK CAC SHIIT.

ADD TO THAT YOU A FRUITY NERD WHO HIDES HIS FACE BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN WHILE TALKIN SHIIT ONLINE CUZ LEBRON MAKES U HORNY AND ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS.

Ok, Jew fakkit.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You dont know shyt:camby:

i know enough to know this is sus :picard:
Kevin-Hart-Lakers.gif

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Wait, wait, wait! I'm confused now. So, you nikkas are killing Bron for passing to others late in the game when Stevie-fukking-Wonder could see that he was shooting like shyt?

What kind of shyt is that:skip:? You nikkas are some of the most illogical motherfukkers I've ever seen. I see why you nikkas adore Kobe, and have your bedroom walls' adorned with his iconic moments in poster form. Cuz could be 2-24, but because he's the alpha, he's supposed to ballhog...:skip:.
:mjlol:GTFOH ninja